er, something a little less important

Guest Big Time Software

Rock on!

that fixed it - it's screaming down right now.

Hallelujah - thanks guys.

now, if I can just find a way of surreptisously (sp?) playing this at work smile.gif

Jon

YESSSSS!

The demo is upon us smile.gif

very happy right now, unfortunatly I'm off to work but knowing it's here puts a shine on my day. Stoked!

Guest Tom punkrawk

HAHAHA(i'm laughing my ass off right now!!) the one time I sit down and not check this board for a couple hours, the demo comes out@!!!!haha btw thanx Steve and Charles...

well it's d/l, funny thing was,The first thing I read was 'great, I can download the mac demo,but I have a pc' and I though you guys only put out the mac demo...oh well, now I'm babbling, thanx guys...

Guest Madmatt

Woohoo!!!! Thank god for my new cable modem! Dload should be done in just under 5 minutes!

Madmatt out

p.s. actually already 1/2 done!!!!!

Guys you really didn't have to wait for my birthday to send out the demo. Seriously. Your the greatest. Dilema now - Bars or CM, Free drinks or Squad Level tactical warfare. Hmmm Oh hell I hate birthdays anyway.

3 Meg down 12 to go.

Wow, I'm 45 minutes from Nirvana!!! Well, at least that is what the estimated download clock time is telling me. Time to run to the store and get some beer. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, beer. And might as well call in now and leave a message at work to tell them that I anticipate becoming extremely ill in the next hour or so too!!!!!!!!

Yiiiipppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

While I wait, I'm curious BTS, is the beta demo pretty much the same build (w/o scenario editor, and various other full functions of course) that the BETA testers have been playing???

Thanks for getting this out. It has been a long hard wait, but with all the work you have put into it I'm sure that it will be a great game. Congratulations in advance.

Regards,

Mike D

aka Mikester

"A fools wisdom knows no bounds other than the infinite space between his ears."