Friday Night Update on CMHQ and I'm Not Wearing Any Pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

Hello friends and fellow fans! Tonight we have another aerial bonanza on CMHQ as page 4 of AIR ATTACK has just been posted!

There is also a great new Did You Know and another Fionn supplied Quick Tactic as well.

So get on over to CMHQ and express yourself!

eek.gif

Madmatt out cool.gif

tongue.gif

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

I hope you don´t get a flu without your pants wink.gif

Must I say more that I am absolutely delighted with the new terrain textures showing in your screenshots?

Really great smile.gif

Helge

==============

Sbelling chequed wyth MICROSOFT SPELLCHECKER - vorgs grate!

- The DesertFox -

Email: desertfox1891@hotmail.com

WWW: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Capsule/2930/

[This message has been edited by DesertFox (edited 01-07-2000).]

[This message has been edited by DesertFox (edited 01-07-2000).]

Guest Gunnerdream

Geez, Madmatt, I think for the first time in reading all your great posts I have finally been given TOO MUCH information! tongue.gif

Excellent screen shots, BTW, keep up the good work!

Gunnerdream, floating down through the clouds...

Madmatt-

Question: I don't see much evidence of the vehicular victims trying to scurry off the road and find cover in the trees nearby, even when the planes are coming back for repeated passes. Is this just a relic of the particular shots you posted, or is it because the AI doesn't react that way?

-Bullethead

Guest Madmatt

eek.gif Barrel Droop! biggrin.gif

In regards to the little guys scurrying around, they are there they are just awful tiny and hard to pick out, besides, most of the damage in these shots was caused from bombs (big ones at that) and they tend to leave no witnesses if you know what I mean. Also without the bases turned on its kinda hard to pick out little guys wearing black in the woods.

The AI will run the little fellars to cover pretty darn quick and the vehicles usually just don't sit there and take punishement either, they will try and move off the road or take some cover if they can. I usually just re-ordered them back into ranks so they could take their medicine!!! wink.gif

I will go through some of my 'discarded' shots and see if I can find one with lots of screaming, scared, terrified, wounded, bleeding profusely, Jabo cursing, dress wearing ???? Whoops forget that last one!! Anyway I will try and locate a shot or two of the crews running. Just a sec...Hmmm actually take a hard look at picture 4 on page 3, there are 3 crews running in that pic alone! There ya go!

Madmatt out...I think the grooves in my barrel are worn smooth! tongue.gif

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 01-07-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>the vehicles usually just don't sit there and take punishement either, they will try and move off the road or take some cover if they can. I usually just re-ordered them back into ranks so they could take their medicine!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK, that's what I wanted to know. It just struck me as odd that the surviving vehicles hadn't scattered like roaches after the 1st pass. Now I know the problem is just that the AI is smarter than you are tongue.gif

-Bullethead

[This message has been edited by Bullethead (edited 01-07-2000).]

That translucent wall thingie is what I wanted all this tim e- but it never came to my mind to ask for it - BTS has esp! biggrin.gif

Finally building that actually look like buildings in the movies - Yippee tongue.gif

What about enemy occupied buildings? DO they look the same?

------------------

------------------

CCJ

BLITZ_Force

My HomePage -----> www.geocities.com/coolcolj/