Techware Announcement: Super Realism Graphics Upgrade!

Guest Gunslinger

ARRGGHHH!!!

Having balls flattened with wooden mallet.

That's bad.

Seeing over 30 comments on how great the graphics are but only seeing a little white square with a red X, that's worse!!!

------------------

Sticks and stones may break my . . OUCH! Hey! who threw . .Stop! STOP IT!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't seem to access that site... could someone e-mail me the pics...I'm damn curious now!!!

(busboy@texramp.net)

------------------

busboy

CO, 99th Dragons

A Warbirds Squadron

'We will heat you up'

"It is well that war is so terrible, else we would grow too fond of it."

-Robert E. Lee

Guest Gunslinger

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by busboy:

I can't seem to access that site... could someone e-mail me the pics...I'm damn curious now!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Guys. not to worry, Techware is revamping its site and when it is finished the Combat Mission add-ons will be put back up. I had over 2 gigs of data on my server and had to sort out the needed from the non. Currently Techware's main page is http://techware.gtinsider.com

Click on the Sim Enhancement section and when Combat Mission is added that is where it will be.

Sorry for disappearing but I started my own PC company and have been trying to make some money to pay some bills. (hard to do in a small town where people idea of a "computer" is their playstation"

------------------

**GUNSLINGER**

liltechware.jpg

http://techware.gtinsider.com

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gunslinger:

Guys. not to worry, Techware is revamping its site and when it is finished the Combat Mission add-ons will be put back up. I had over 2 gigs of data on my server and had to sort out the needed from the non. Currently Techware's main page is http://techware.gtinsider.com

Click on the Sim Enhancement section and when Combat Mission is added that is where it will be.

Sorry for disappearing but I started my own PC company and have been trying to make some money to pay some bills. (hard to do in a small town where people idea of a "computer" is their playstation"

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good luck Gunslinger

Great to hear from you smile.gif

-tom w

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gunslinger:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The nerve of it, actually taking time out to earn some money. Some people's priorities are simply impossible to fathom. smile.gif

Seriously, it's good to see you back Gunslinger. For a while there I thought someone may have insulted you on the board & that you might have decided to take your bat & ball and go home.

Regards

Jim R.