Uhhhh booyyyyy

Uhhh, if that lady in NY can sue McDonalds because she wasn't told that fat food could make you fat, can I sue you guys because you didn't tell me that this addictive sim could make me addicted to it (note - tongue planted firmly in BOTH cheeks here :D )?

Sheesh guys, I'm only doing the demo, and I am totally, completely hooked!!! :eek: tongue.gif . AND, I've heard the CMBB is better still! Uhhh ohhhhh... smile.gif THANK YOU!!

Glenn

Mike, Ales,

Oh yeah, I knew it was backordered when I put my order in smile.gif . They were very clear on the order page that the item was backordered, but I decided these sims/games were worth placing the order for right away. I'm sure it won't be too much longer, but until then I'll just chew on anything within reach and throw temper tantrums all over the place (and maybe even the odd coronary just for good measure) :D . Yup, I'm a Windows XP user (or is it that XP uses me - never have been too clear on that one)!

Agua,

Thanks for the welcome! This is a nice place to be, for sure. Borg? Sorry, left them in the last universe (women sure were sexy though! NOT :D )

Glenn