ARghhhhhhhhhhh - I'm so mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arghhhh

My Cm dir corrupted!!! Lucky I backed up my tetxures on the 24th of March but

I lost evrything after that! aghhhh

I tried to copy the files to another dir to recover them, but frigging dos joined all the files into one large file - I dunno if I'll be able to sort this mess -arghhhhhhhh

I'm so mad I could cry mad.gif

------------------

CCJ

aka BLITZ_Force

My Hompage ----> http://www.geocities.com/coolcolj

Double your immersion with my Tweaked Textures and Saving Private Ryan sound set mods for CM!! Check out my new Textures V2.0 photo Gallery and my music while your there, or grab a CM Wallpaper! :P

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

How would've they've gotten corrupted?

And why would DOS create one big file?

What all did you lose?

[This message has been edited by Ol' Blood & Guts (edited 04-02-2000).]

well I was multitasking Photoshop, Cuteftp, acdsee, and tried running CM, Photoshop locked up. Rebooted try running Cm, Cm keep crashing. Check partition, corsslinked files, and corrupted dirs frown.gif

Then I check my widnows partition same deal with windows dirs too frown.gif

On a good note, a clean install has gotten rid of all the badly written software, and windows is singing along.

Bad thing, is I've lost that Halftrack texture and a few others....atrghhh

------------------

CCJ

aka BLITZ_Force

My Hompage ----> http://www.geocities.com/coolcolj

Double your immersion with my Tweaked Textures and Saving Private Ryan sound set mods for CM!! Check out my new Textures V2.0 photo Gallery and my music while your there, or grab a CM Wallpaper! :P

Guest PeterNZ

maybe bts didn't like the halftrack? biggrin.gif

PeterNZ

------------------

.C O M B A T. .V I S I O N.

* Film From The Front *

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CoolColJ:

Bad thing, is I've lost that Halftrack texture and a few others....atrghhh<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you lose the new uniforms?

maybe I need a Mac... with the new Mac OS10

maybe I need Beos..

yes I lost the new uniforms too - but its Ok I can do another in a hour or so, but the Halftrack took a while to do mad.gif

Bill Gates, c'mon lets have it one on one! tongue.gif

There is something about Winbloat 98.... I haven't had to re-install my AMiga 1200 running AMigaOS 3.1 since I bought it!!!!

ANd that was 10 years ago wink.gif

ccj

C'mon guys! Quit teasin' CooColJ for losing his latest work. He's doing a great job here and it's a real bummer losing your stuff this way, and don't we all know it!

------------------

Juju

CCJ,

I sympathise with your plight. I use Photoshop a fair bit and I have learnt through bitter experience not to have too many other apps running at the same time. I also like to burn my images straight onto CD.

------------------

"Heaven sent and hell bent

Over the mountain tops we go

Just like all the other GI Joes

EE-AY-EE-AY adios!"

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>a clean install has gotten rid of all the badly written software, and windows is singing along<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

CCJ's keen sense of irony, keeping the board light...

(PC boy here, so douse the MicroBics... CCJ, tried PSP6 yet? CM of PC graphics, I tell ya)

Well I'm finally back up and running with everything installed.

yes I have PSP, and use it toegther with Photoshop, I atually find it a lot smaller, faster, and more robust. But is it just me...cause Photoshop has a certain look I can't get with PSP. If PSP could get that look, I would use it in place of PSP anyday, since it can use PS plug-ins too.

Well I'll be backing up everyday now to my JAZ drive smile.gif

Hopefully the new Halftrack and uniforms will be even better than the previous ones tongue.gif

ccj