Rain, The Andrew Sisters and France.

This morning it is raining very heavily in New York. I was driving in to work and happened to tune in to a radio station that was playing music from the 40’s. I was listening to the Andrew sisters singing “In the mood”. I immediately went into fantasy mode. Driving down the French countryside trying to escape the advancing allies. Yes, I am a product of the 60’s and no I did not smoke anything this morning. I imagined Echo, Blacksabot, Capitistdoginchina and Mike hot on my heels. The distant echo of explosions, rubble, smoke and the retreating German Army. Soon I will have CM and hopefully my Panthers will be able to turn the tide.

sniperscope

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sniperscope:

This morning it is raining very heavily in New York. I was driving in to work and happened to tune in to a radio station that was playing music from the 40’s. I was listening to the Andrew sisters singing “In the mood”. I immediately went into fantasy mode. Driving down the French countryside trying to escape the advancing allies. Yes, I am a product of the 60’s and no I did not smoke anything this morning. I imagined Echo, Blacksabot, Capitistdoginchina and Mike hot on my heels. The distant echo of explosions, rubble, smoke and the retreating German Army. Soon I will have CM and hopefully my Panthers will be able to turn the tide.

sniperscope <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And you call me 'whacked'... Wow.

Please note that the last smily on this iMac was cruelly put to death in the manner of William Wallace.

------------------

Andreas

The powers of accurate perception are often called cynicism by those who do not possess them. (forgot who said it)

well all i can say...

don't smoke (wheed) and drive wink.gif

oh, and for germanboy...

ill send some biggrin.gif-reinforcements to your imac

maybe they can get a foothold there

biggrin.gifeek.gifwink.gifsmile.giftongue.gifrolleyes.giffrown.gifmad.gifconfused.gif

and last but not least, the squadleader

cool.gif

--TargedDrone

who doesn't want to draw attention...

especially from guys with big guns...

[This message has been edited by TargetDrone (edited 06-06-2000).]

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TargetDrone:

oh, and for germanboy...

ill send some -reinforcements to your imac

maybe they can get a foothold there

and last but not least, the squadleader

--TargedDrone

who doesn't want to draw attention...

especially from guys with big guns...

[This message has been edited by TargetDrone (edited 06-06-2000).]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

From the front-lines:

The OKiMac informs us that a reconnaissance in strength by the forces of nasty Smilyland has been successfully repulsed with no own losses. After a vicious yet inept infiltration attempt, the Smilybrigade was completely wiped out. Numerous prisoners were taken who later tried to 'escape'... The leader of the intrusion met his end under the tracks of one of our Tiger I Es. Let this be a lesson to all aggressors on our peace-loving and smily-hating desktop! Pengland has been asked for support in repulsing further attacks.

(heroic music fades in from the background - Und wir fahren gen Smilyland - Prmprmprm!)

------------------

Andreas

The powers of accurate perception are often called cynicism by those who do not possess them. (forgot who said it)

Ha, one thought he escaped - through the head...

[This message has been edited by Germanboy (edited 06-06-2000).]