mac vs. pc

ALRIGHT KINGFISH AND SCHUGGER! MY OPPONENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TAUNT EACH OTHER WITHOUT GETTING ME INVOLVED! I expect emails from both of you with personal apologies, or at least with what the hell you said to each other before the editing.

Have at you!

Jonathan

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Schugger:

edit note:

Well, I had forgot about the mac&pc issue, so I opt to retract my post ( but you still won't escape my wrath, Kingfish wink.gif )

[This message has been edited by Schugger (edited 12-20-2000).]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tough talk from a guy who has been hiding in terror for the last 10-12 turns.

Shug,

Do you see the green stripe that runs across the back of the map edge? The one that says "Exit zone"? That means you have to exit in order to win. That means you have to advance! That means combat!!! So, I'll be waiting at the bridge for you, please don't be late.

BTW, Doc had sent me an e-mail of your taunt in the grandcamp game. Hilarious!!! Typical you.

Just a little friendly advice: be careful when you say you are going to moon him. He might take you seriously and ask for a JPeg.

------------------

Frag Hanoi Jane

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kingfish:

He might take you seriously and ask for a JPeg.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

For the record, I would prefer a .bmp. Better clarity, really. True, I know they take up more space, but then again, so would Shugger's ....... eek.gifbiggrin.gif

Jonathan

Guest Madmatt

Its called Linux, and yes the Mac and PC version are compatable with each other.

Best to lock this down before it invariable gets messy.

Madmatt

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 12-21-2000).]