Madmatt Mod Guide Now Fully Updated and Revised on CMHQ!!! Thursday Night Update!!!!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

Took me all night to get set-up but the results, I hope, is a uniform list and installation order for every CM mod currently featured on CMHQ.

Enjoy!

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

CMHQ-Annex

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing

I do really *appreciate* the time and effort you have put in on your site. The order of mods list you have will save me hours of fumbling around when my game actually arrives. I have them all downloaded and ready to go (well at least the older version). Hopefully the postman will arrive soon with the desired package.

A most astounding feat. My hat is off to the Madmatt master.

You know, I have always been leary of using MOD's in fear of viruses, non-compatabilities etc. But having tried a few already, I'm starting to like it. My modem will burn up this weekend with these.

Question: Just b/c you have a mod and say a PBEM opponent does not, it doesn;t interfere right? I can't think how it would but just checking?

Thanks all --- wonderful work!!!

Man... 8 megs is worth those tiger textures alone!!! good job, buddy!!

I must ask everyone though... I just got the velvet grass and cant decide whether i like it or the original hi res grass from the 1st mod pack better. The new velvet grass and environment mods definatly add more color to the whole picture... but the green in the 1st mod pack was very... 'grassy'... whats you all's open-yun???

Zaf'

Guest barrold713

I like the velvet grass and after a little trepidation I also added the velvet grid. I figured if Matt liked it, dammit that was good enough for me and I downloaded it. I love my cable modem...I mean it.

------------------

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb discussing what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb having a say on the vote"

- Ben Franklin