Kudos to Wild Bill--He 'da Man

I just wanted to say a public "Thanks" to Wild Bill Wilder.

I brought a potential problem with the Elsdorf scenario to his attention, based on a PBEM I'm playing (the full thread is on the Scenarios forum, but be warned, it contains spoiler information). He not only acknowledged my post, but he did some testing, agreed that the problem should be fixed, and created a revised scenario. All on a Sunday afternoon when we both should have been spending time with our families. wink.gif Now that's dedication.

I'd recommend the revised scenario, which you can get from Wild Bill. I think it make for a fairer PBEM game. The scenario is otherwise great fun!

------------------

"Don't lie to me, Gustav! You're a stinkin' Mac user!"

the same here.. thanks a lot for all the scenarios, WB! One thing about the "Private Ryan"-mission... it was my first attempt at a CM scenario, and I won it without a problem (and that wasn't because I am a genius - believe me ;o). It's fun, but maybe a bit too easy ?

Anytime I can publically thank Bill Wilder for his years and years of service to the wargaming community, I do. I heard that he designed the first "little Wars" with HG Wells....LOL...but that may just be a rumor.