To the brave men of Rob/1's CMMC.

Hi fellow grunts smile.gif,

This is going to be really fun and nerve wrecking. I usually play company or battalion sized engagements, but I have enlisted as a willing and able Axis platoon HQ.

It is going to be very tense to try and keep your tiny little group of brave men alive and battle worthy while at the same time following orders and doing heroic acts of bravery that will turn the tide of the battle.

I want to thank Rob/1 for pulling it of and getting it together. You are one determined young man, and for that you deserve credit. Keep up the good work.

And to the rest of you brave participants in this grand endeavor - let's all try to invest some of that personal integrity and keep it real, clean and fun - who knows this might be the start of something bigger that will serve us well in the time that lies ahead.

Lock and load ....

Hauptmann Jensen ready for battle.

P.s.: I remembered that DesertFox used to have a great signature that I thought would be very appropriate in this outfit wink.gif(it applies to myself as well)

Sbelling chequed wyth MICROSOFT SPELLCHECKER - vorgs grate!

See you all on the field of truth.

Hi,

While I have followed the debate and fire fight (which I whole heartedly disagree with) started by certain others with interest I would love to know how the game goes and if Rob or any of you would be kind enough to post reports I think we would all love to read how things are going.

Good luck and it is only through experimentation that we learn. I am very glad the experiment is under way.

Cheers

H

Sorry to bother you again guys rolleyes.gif.

Well just an idea. How about following the good example of 'The not so SuperBowl' gentlemen and the 'Cesspool' mental cases biggrin.gif.

We could try keeping all information and smalltalk in one thread, thus alleviating the community and our kind and generous hosts the pain of constantly seeing new threads.

And there was much rejoice.

May your God go with you - Dave Allen.

Have you ever been mistaken for a man ? No have you ? - Wasques (Alien II).

Pull up to my bumper baby .... drive that limousine......... deledelededede. Ahhh God grace that Grace still has some grace.

Well enough of this utter stupidity, just pose the question you rascal...you...

Okay here goes.

Will there be any communication between platoons or will all communications have to go 'from the top down' through the chain of command ?

Say if my platoon of immortal PzGrenadiers would like to get a lift from a nearby sexy looking panzer platoon. What do I do ? Will I have to ask my company HQ, the panzer platoon HQ or will I be executed on sight for having the nerve to speak to my superiors without being asked to do so?

Anyway I can't wait till all you sleepy warmongers on the other side of the pond wake up so that we can have a little chitchat about the great thing about to happen to our lives. I'm posting here all by my lonesome. (well no wonder .... rolleyes.gif )

Alas the price I have to pay to play with the best and die like the rest.

Hold on son .... we are sending the cavalry.

[This message has been edited by HawkerT (edited 10-27-2000).]

Sure thing Topi.

But then again ... if we did it here it would be documented for the lurkers, lovers, and latent players not forgetting the sad souls that for some reason could not make the chat. wink.gif

It would also take some of the workload of Rob/1 and PeterNZ.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HawkerT:

Pull up to my bumper baby .... drive that limousine......... deledelededede. Ahhh God grace that Grace still has some grace.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Beware the seductive nature of her music before you become a Slave to the Rythm of Grace...

------------------

To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee...

Thanks for commenting BB.

Your right. So the conclusion is that you take orders and follow them to the best of your ability and that you do not communicate 'bottom up' or across the line unless you are mechanized infantry (although the mechs would then just be an integral part of your unit with no separate HQ to communicate with !).

Okay sergeant.

Would it not make sense to communicate "bottom up" at least in the case of tanks and other vehicles which have radios. "We need arty support to clear out those ATGs!" or something. (Ok, then again the c-in-c sees the same thing as individual platoon hqs, so maybe there is no need for this type of coomunication.)

BTW, is artillery under batallion commander or divided between lower levels of command?

Topi - who just lost 2 jumbo shermans to 20 mm flak in one turn against AI. *duh*

Thank you all for for kind works.And I will set up a time were I will be on the Chat bord.

Tonight would be good.

------------------

Fight for your right!To play CM!:)

Join Rob's CMMC today Email me at <A HREF="mailto:Robisme_ca@hotmail.com

">Robisme_ca@hotmail.com

</A> Rob

For more info on Rob;s CMMC go to Robs CMMC HQ

Members of my CMMC should join my CMMC chat bord. http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/robscmmchqbord