Hello

Having reviewed Mr Tork's history here and while being somewhat perplexed at the purpose of his post I think Mr Stuka'a response is unwarranted and indicates he needs to knock back a few tinnies.

G'day Max

------------------

"Pink Floyd, a load of old twaddle"-John Lydon

I agree with Simon Fox, he's come here with no apparent bared sword, and I, personally and with never having played CC, think it's a shame that one wargaming community would ever be involved in sectarian violence with another. Hey, MaxTork, welcome back. Any good word to share with folks round here?

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

My reply was meant tongue in cheek so no offence. It's kinda hard to get that across without a smilie and as a battered survivor of a "penging" I am wary of using the little suckers. A few tinnies is a top idea simon, it's about that time of day here now too.

See, this is a good example of how we aussies handle these things. Instead of getting all twisted up like the rest of you we say:

"Geez mate don't go all crook get another beer inta ya"

Problem solved.

------------------

"Pink Floyd, a load of old twaddle"-John Lydon

Guest KwazyDog

Lol, very true Simon smile.gif Im looking forward to getting a bit of home brew going when I get the chance wink.gif

No luck yet Goanna, soon Im hoping though, soon smile.gif Im on the Gold Coast by the way, it will probably take another day to get here from brissy smile.gif