Disappointed with the Beta Patch

JimF

Having just installed the patch, I am greatly disappointed. The most visible change is the addition of the text status markers e.g. "shaken", "out of Ammo", etc. that are large, colorful, and unremovable. These markers help destroy the beautiful effects of the 3D map which Big Time worked on so carefully, and spent so much effort in achieving.

What is needed it the ability to toggle the appearance of these tags with a key-stroke.

They could be summoned at will or dismissed.

JIMF

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JimF:

Having just installed the patch, I am greatly disappointed. The most visible change is the addition of the text status markers e.g. "shaken", "out of Ammo", etc. that are large, colorful, and unremovable. These markers help destroy the beautiful effects of the 3D map which Big Time worked on so carefully, and spent so much effort in achieving.

What is needed it the ability to toggle the appearance of these tags with a key-stroke.

They could be summoned at will or dismissed.

JIMF<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you new? If so welcome but if you havin'y read the read me whos falt is it? No insalt intened. smile.gif

------------------

Game master of Robs CMC

Join Robs CMC2 today! Email me at RobsCMC@hotmail.com

Rob

--------------------------

For more info on Rob's CMC go to Robs CMC HQHome of Robs CMC

Members of my CMC should join my CMC chat bord. Robs CMC Board

BHQS board

What is wrong with Rob saying "Read the readme"? It's no different than saying to someone "do a search".

[This message has been edited by JAZZA (edited 12-17-2000).]