No CM, no reply from BTS. Steve, Charles? Hello...? Anyone?

Since CM didn't show up (preordered last November, creditcard charged June 19th), I asumed the worst and sent two emails to BTS earlier this week. I still haven't heard anything from them regarding this, so I was just curious if there's some special email address I should use?

Hawk

------------------

Our's is not to reason why, our's is but to do and die!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hawk:

Since CM didn't show up (preordered last November, creditcard charged June 19th), I asumed the worst and sent two emails to BTS earlier this week. I still haven't heard anything from them regarding this, so I was just curious if there's some special email address I should use?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Hawk!

i did the same last week, be patient though. In their reply they stated that they where really swamped by emails, so just wait and you´ll get your reply.

When i got my reply, steve had checked up exactly when my order was shiped and so forth. Steve and charles are really very serviceminded.

// Jocke

[This message has been edited by jpaun (edited 07-06-2000).]

Hawk: Same problem with me. Got a mail from Steve and he doesn't know really, he thought it might be held up in customs. I called customs today and they didn't find anything with my name on so that means they haven't received anything yet. The post office said it usually took about a week (sometimes faster) to send something from USA to Norway so I have no idea where our games are at the present. I've been waiting for 15 days since they sent the game now.

Steve is doing his outmost to satisfy our every demand. I was pretty pissed off yesterday but hey nothing much he can do if they've sent the game. Personally I think they should consider another method of overseas shipments because USPS is a lottery it seems. What makes me angry though is that I've been supporting this game for so long and all the recent CM fans from USA is already playing the game frown.gif Who said the world is fair anyway.

BTS is doing their best so I won't hold a grudge against them, best is always enough for me.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by howardb:

Hawk: Same problem with me. Got a mail from Steve and he doesn't know really, he thought it might be held up in customs. I called customs today and they didn't find anything with my name on so that means they haven't received anything yet. The post office said it usually took about a week (sometimes faster) to send something from USA to Norway so I have no idea where our games are at the present. I've been waiting for 15 days since they sent the game now.

BTS is doing their best so I won't hold a grudge against them, best is always enough for me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Indeed! Oh well, if BTS have to resend, at least I hope they use a private sender (i.e. "Steve" and not "BTS"), tick it of as a "gift" and don't include the invoice. Then it'll sail right past customs (my chief suspects for creating SNAFU) and right down into my little green mailbox! smile.gif

Hawk

------------------

Our's is not to reason why, our's is but to do and die!