These aint yer Pappy's action figures...

xd_sherman_image.gifxdv_jeep.gifxd_mess_image.gif

Ya like those? I know this really has nothing to do with CM, but I just thought I'd show ya these new "toys" I found while online. Those are 1/18 scale dammit! 12 points of articulation! Look at the friggin' detail! Look at the friggin' weapons! Makes G.I. Joe look like a pile of puke!

Anyway, there's alot more info at this site...

www.21stcenturytoys.com/usxd_section.html

and an article about where to buy, prices, and other info right here. Scroll down to 25 on the list for the article.

http://members.tripod.com/~ultimate_soldier/scrapbook.html

------------------

Ah scheist.

[This message has been edited by Minnesota Joe (edited 08-31-2000).]

That is some cool schiznit, all I had when I was a kid was the cheap plastic green soldiers.

The whole Ultimate Soldier collection looks pretty awesome, they also have a great looking (1/6 scale) m5 tank and a panther as well.

------------------

Veni, vidi, panzerschrecki

Yep they are quite fun smile.gif

I have the Wehrmacht troop and am planning on some others. A note for the groggies, while nice, there are a few details wrong or missing, however, a little skill with a needle and some converted hobbyshop stuff can usually fix that.

------------------

Pzvg

"Murphy's law of combat #10, never forget your weapon is made by the lowest bidder

Guest Offwhite

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Aitken:

Nnnnyyyeeeewwwwwwwwwmmmmmmmm.....

Nnnnnnnyyyyyeeeeeewwwwwmmmmmmmm.....

Chachachachachachachachacha KABLAMM!!!

Nnnnnyyyyeeeewwwwwwmmmmmm.......

Sorry, just playing with my toy aeroplane.

David

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey David and Madmatt - how 'bout getting this into MDMP-2 or -3? biggrin.gif

Guest Mirage2k

That tank commander in Minnesota Joe's second round of postings looks like he's about to show us some tap-dancing. Or maybe he's got that terrible Sci Fi robot B-movie disease. wink.gif

-Andrew

------------------

VOTE BLAH FOR PRESIDENT!

Throw me a frickin' smiley, people!

Your one-stop-shop for gaming news is www.SiegersPost.com ! Hit it!

BLAH IN 2000!

Actually made it down to my local (near Toronto) Toys'R'Us today, and many of these 21centurytoys are actually in stock there. Only problem is the soldiers are like $39Canadian each (US$28), and the vehicles are even more! They are very cool though.

Thought the better of it and got the little guy a box of Lego instead.

Those look real nice, certainly beats those little green plastic guys I had as a kid...But then again at $28 you miss out on

the fun of digging in behind your earthen

ramparts and avoiding at-all-costs the simulated flamethrower aerosal can assault biggrin.gif

------------------

As the victors define history, so does the majority define sanity...