Can you guess what IT is?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe nope! So close!

For some reason my last post didnt go up:

David, it is a test of observation: You look closely and you might see what it is. And it is deduction, I have been deducting all the wrong answers. Ok this is the last clue! If you guys dont get it from this, I dont know WHAT will! haha

The name of it starts with an R

now remember its AMERICAN....its NOT any vehicle or type of support...and its starts off bigger alive then when dead...

Actually David, I did give LOTS of clues for you to think about and narrow it down for.. And finally Moose got it right smile.gif IT is a:

RIFLE PLATOON

And even if it was a guessing game..so what? Everyone enjoyed it. Now for the prize mwuahha

Well the prize is a pic of the Platoon right before its gruesome death, with that Arty shell literly piercing one of the troops back!

Artillery99.jpg

Oh hehe, I just thought I would post the story to this very unfortunate platoon. I was defending, and the brave AI decided to do a counter-attack with one platoon lol, well heavy HMG fire sent him running back with only 1 man left. I was like "Damn, too bad they didnt finish him". He finally reached safety, and lied down...just as you hear *WHOOOSHHHH* BABANG! LOL

don't want to look like a bad loser, just wanted to note that this answer to your question had been given before.

SnakeEyes beat me to it while I typed the answer...that was 1 page and 28 posts before you gave the answer yourself...

and besides, like I wrote earlier, it doesn't seem an especially noteworthy occurence to me to have an american rifle squad blasted by an artillery round...?!?

If it is a special occurence to you then you're a lucky guy. Things (inf squads) explode here on my computer everday, both own and enemy....

------------------

"Im off to NZ police collage" (GAZ_NZ)

Ah jeff, your right.. I got mixed up...either way it dosnt matter because it has no difference in the guessing of the answer wink.gif Oh and M Hofbauer I just realized you WERE right, I must have not read your post. Since its so important to you, ill announce it: M Hofbauer was right! And no arty falling on troops isnt a big deal for me, but the sequence of occourances that happend leading to the arty and teh arty itself landing right on the poor platoons back gave me an idea to do this wink.gif Its all in fun, so hey

oh yes, of course it was meant for fun, didn't mean to sound harsh but wanted to point out...

besides, like I said SnakeEyes beat me to it, and hey, Rifle Squad was only one of my entries, and I probably made almost as many entries as there are unaccounted votes in the US elections :-p

------------------

"Im off to NZ police collage" (GAZ_NZ)