What's up with the Team Desobry Operation???

I started playing the 6 battle operation tonight only to be extremely disapointed. It only lasted one battle. The battle debriefing said that the operation was an Axis Total Victory although the Germans never got anywhere near the town of Noville. Also, the casualties were very even on both sides. How on earth could it be an Axis total victory? Why didn't it go the second battle?

Guest KwazyDog

Pak, I believe also there was a little bug that caused operations sometimes to finish early when they shouldnt. If I recall correctly Charles said he has fixed for the next patch.

One suggestion. Try editing the scenario and putting no mans land down to say, 80m, maybe even 0m. I think you will find that that should fix things until the next pacth comes our way.

Guest KwazyDog

Miles, Ive just had a play around and I think I can see where you might be going wrong. When you save an edited scenario, it saves in the saved games directory. Thus, when you are loading it in CM though the play game' menu, you are actually loading the origional. Make sure when you save it you save it in the scenarios directory (rename it not to overwrite the origional)

It works for me this way. Hope that is of help smile.gif