Combatsim.com forums

I've been checking combatsim.com for any mention of the CM Gold Demo but nothing yet. combatsim.com is one of the first places I saw a fairly in depth preview of CM way back when so I thought they would be more on top of things. At any rate, I mentioned the Gold demo being out in the forum section on their site under Strategy and Wargames. I was hoping for some of the folks that hang out over there to comment or show interest or ask questions or something. A few others from this forum came by to lend support for CM too. Finally someone made a comment..."it would be better if the graphics were improved abit." frown.gif

So, if anyone gets the chance, head on over to combatsim.com and give your opinion of CM on the strategy and wargames forum. Maybe someone over there will notice.

[This message has been edited by Danno (edited 05-27-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Danno (edited 05-27-2000).]

Good eye Danno (do people say "Book 'em" a lot to you? smile.gif ). The better job we do getting the word out about CM the better our chances to see more CM's in the future. I threw out my two cents worth on the forum.

Joe

Panzerleader,

That big review on combatsim is what first drew my attention to CM smile.gif I hope they will do just as good a job on the full version. Good thinking on the other threads too, I put a blub on the Armor thread a while back.

Joe,

I agree with you, the more we(the folks who play the gold demo and will be getting the game) spread the word and add reviews the more players and opponets for us and the more interest in future games from BTS :>