Question about POW's

Sometimes they escape and can rearm but most of the time they won't. I usually leave a shot up squad to guard them.

------------------

The names Ash, Housewares

mgwhore.gif

[This message has been edited by Ash (edited 08-27-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lane:

What happens when you capture a Pow group?

Do you have to stay there and guard them?

Last night I capture some I just left a rifle

group to guard them .

Hope this is not a dumb question.

Rookie senior player

Lane<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey..that's a cool gun toting smile face. How did you do that?

You can move them like your own troops once they're captured, and usually they won't escape if they're in LOS of your units and behind your lines. I usually pick a building or woods and march them all back to one spot and guard them with a crew or jeep or something. (I think you could even buy an assault boat and park that at your prison area to guard them).

Guest Michael emrys

I've gotten into the habit of just marching them off my map edge. I haven't lost one yet and once they are off the map there is no possibility of their being "liberated".

Michael

Ash, everybody else, once a unit is captured, it loses all weapons and cannot get them back. There have been occasions that a unit is captured, and is immediately "un-captured" again, and hasn't lost its weapons yet. This simulates the fact that it takes some time after the guys raise their hands before they actually drop all weapons. If they're "un-captured" quickly enough, they'll still have weapons.

DjB

My prisoners are usually armed! It makes me a little bit nervous to have them near some expensive piece of hardware like a tank. Who knows what they might do?!

I have not yet seen them become unarmed when under my control but, on the other hand, I usually don´t take much prisoners.

Guest Michael emrys

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kurtz:

My prisoners are usually armed!

I have not yet seen them become unarmed when under my control...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How do you know they are armed? This sounds really weird.

Michael