Holy Jeez you guys are harsh sometimes

Juju,

Scotch drinker? Me too. My parents gave me a 21 year old bottle of the Macallan when I graduated college in '93, so its been aging for 28 years. I'm gonna open that sucker when I play my first crack at the full game. That first battle is gonna be worth every sip.

------------------

CrapGame out

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Formerly Babra:

We're all impatient. Relax. I'm guessing that if the game was in your hands you wouldn't bother picking on dyslexic kids and other favoured targets of opportunity.

Manners are free, as grandma used to say.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good manners never go out of style..

I say save the flaming for the battlefield where it is a really fun thing to try to fry something, (anything) with one of those fragile flame throwers.

-tom w

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> "Have you thanked BTS by buying your SECOND copy of CM yet?" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by aka_tom_w:

Good manners never go out of style..

I say save the flaming for the battlefield where it is a really fun thing to try to fry something, (anything) with one of those fragile flame throwers.

-tom w

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But Tom,

Look at the people who are doing most of the flaming. Surely you realize that they're not able to flame anything with a flamethrower, so must resort to other forms of flame wars.

Although I shouldn't be one to laugh at them, since I've never managed to get a flamethrower anywhere near an enemy target. However, I do my best to avoid online flame wars.

Lurker

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Juju:

Make that turn 9. I'll get those Germans to come over yet. They'll have to now. biggrin.gif victory level just went up to 88%, hehe.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do the Krauts have any + 25% force pool additions?

If not they are TOAST!

if the americans grab three of the four victory flags early the Krauts will have to bust their asses to get them back once the yanks get entrenched.

Becareful of the "we'll let them ALL into the church then shell the hell out of it" trap.

good luck

I can't believe 9 turns and no contact, every time I play that one, all the tanks are usually ko'd by the end of the third or forth turn smile.gif

-tom w

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> "Have you thanked BTS by buying your SECOND copy of CM yet?" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CrapGame:

Juju,

Scotch drinker? Me too. My parents gave me a 21 year old bottle of the Macallan when I graduated college in '93, so its been aging for 28 years. I'm gonna open that sucker when I play my first crack at the full game. That first battle is gonna be worth every sip.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I got news for you CrapGame, scotch doesn't age in the bottle, only in the barrel. All it does in the bottle is evaporate ever so slowly. Little by little, you're pouring for the angels.

------------------

Ethan

-----------

Das also war des Pudels Kern! -- Goethe