looking for a few more!

Bumping again.

I would like to start a large tournament. I need some input on time frames for matches to be completed. Would be a knockout format but was wondering what time restraints we should have for each round.

Any input would be appreciated smile.gif

Hmmm....

[This message has been edited by yobobo@tournamenthouse (edited 10-03-2000).]

Olduvai, you signed up for the TH ladder/ranking. But this also will allow you to signup for the tourney. I will have the tourney form up in a few days. You can use the Player List link at TH to find other members and start a regular ladder game if you like.

yobobo

TournamentHouse.com

Game Ranking Ladder

Come For The Carnage, Stay For The Stats! http://www.tournamenthouse.com/

Tournament..tournament...tournament....tournament.....tournament......tournament.......tournament........tournament.........tournament..........TOURNAMENT!!!!!

------------------

"NOW THE GENERAL WHO WINS A BATTLE MAKES MANY CALCULATIONS IN HIS TEMPLE ERE THE BATTLE IS FOUGHT. THE GENERAL WHO LOSES A BATTLE MAKES BUT FEW CALCULATIONS BEFOREHAND. THUS DO MANY CALCULATIONS LEAD TO VICTORY. AND FEW CALCULATIONS TO DEFEAT. HOW MUCH MORE NO CALCULATION AT ALL"

PEACOCKS PRINCIPLES OF WAR

Ya, I can do that smile.gif

The only problem I can see with it is the poor guys with names starting with Z will never be seen lol.

Players might just look at first 20 to 50 names that show up. All the names from A to G might be getting all the challenges?

But we must have some type of order so I will set it up and see what happens. smile.gif

Yo!

Sort them by rank or games played then. That way, if you're scrolling down the list, there is a reason for it other than to look to play someone named Zartan. This would make a sensible order instead of the haphazard one there now. Then perhaps the search feature could be enhanced to find specific people.

Yeah, I like the idea of listing in order of rank too. Yobobo, is it possible to give the user a choice of whether to list by alpha or by rank? If we had two different choices, that would maybe serve two different purposes.

------------------

Yeah, but in Close Combat...