Possibly any other selling methods for CM2?

I was just wondering, is there any possibility that you could buy your copy of CM2 from a local store?

You guys have no idea how many sad Finnish people couldn't get their copies of CM, because they would had to buy from the internet.

And as I have understand there will be Finnish troops in CM2, there'll be _many_ more Finnish guys who would like to have that game.

-Wolf

Wolf you don't necessarily have to order through the internet. I ordered through the mail. If these guys don't have credit cards they can just mail their orders to BTS. If they really want a copy of the game they can get it. It's not so bad.

Mord.

Wolf^ wrote:

You guys have no idea how many sad Finnish people couldn't get their copies of CM, because they would had to buy from the internet.

I went to my bank, bought an international money order (valuuttashekki), and sent it by mail. Sure, it added 110 mk to the cost of the game but this far I have burned more money in telephone bills because of CM.

(I would have used my credit card if I hadn't had two trips abroad that maxed the card.)

- Tommi

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tss:

I went to my bank, bought an international money order (valuuttashekki), and sent it by mail. Sure, it added 110 mk to the cost of the game but this far I have burned more money in telephone bills because of CM.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same goes here. Of course it's a bit clumsy, but then again, you don't have to do buy Combat Mission more than once a year, while Christmas on the other hand comes every year...