Any Canadians who own CM?

Mine was 73$ IIRC, but it was over a month for delivery. (I got caught in the first "product sellout", followed by a mixup in shipping.) In any event, Charles responded quickly to my queries, so it wasn't so bad I guess. No, strike that, it really sucked being the last Canuck in the "Anybody got their CM?" thread. LOL

Guest Wally'sWorld

I live in Alberta and Combat Mission only cost me $68 Canadian and it arrived less than three weeks after I ordered it.

Strider 6, your post has made me giddy (tee hehe), I can only imagine playing CM in a few more days.......................................................................................... sorry I drifted off there thinking about shelling the germans into the ground.

------------------

"Childhood's over the moment you know you're going to die."- THE CROW

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Major Tom:

I live in southern Ontario and I think I was the first Hozer to actually get the game (within the legal borders!). My credit card was charged $70something.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm... there's a good chunk of us in SW Ont.

We should duke it out PBEM, then all hook up for a pint. Let's see... The Manor in Guelph and the Forum in London gents? LOL