A thank you to Turret and his CM roleplaying.

Just wanted to post a thank you to Turret.

First weeks battles have come and gone. Was a lot of fun!

I won't post propaganda... to early to know the results along the entire front.

But I will offer congrats to my fellow German commanders. Seems the majority made the Fatherland Proud.

Sieg Heil!

Hauptmann Lorak

------------------

"someone you trust is one of us"..........the illuminati

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/combatmissionclub

Lorak's FTX for CM <--Proud member of the Combat Mission Webring

I second that. Except that I got my ass whipped by the amis ai. Thank you Turret, as this has been the most fun I have ever had in a war game. The added stress of HAVING to win has added to the fun element of this already great game. I cant wait for Mondays briefing.

sniperscope

Tis alright Sniper,

With the settings we had. It seemed Like I was facing the russian Hoard on the east front. I have the americans held at bay. Not sure how much longer we can hold them off though. I've radioed my Major and let him know that he needs to send some reinforcments if he expects us to stand here.

Where is Goring and his promised 1000 jabo's?

Sieg Heil

Hauptmann Lorak

------------------

"someone you trust is one of us"..........the illuminati

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/combatmissionclub

Lorak's FTX for CM <--Proud member of the Combat Mission Webring

[This message has been edited by Lorak (edited 07-12-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Peterk:

Definitely! Great idea and playing on a team like this somehow makes it seem like much more than just a normal quick battle.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, much, much more smile.gif

In a way, it was even more exiting than normal PBEM!

When do the final results come in? When's the next battle?

I can't wait to get more of that yummy treat!

> You and your american swine got slaughterd > and were left laying in a bloody heap,

> like they so deserve!

We must be speaking of different battles. I doubt there will be any resistance greater than brainwashed 10 year-olds with slingshots in front of my company for the next few days after the debacle in my sector. smile.gif

p.

Guest Turret

Thanks for appreciating this effort of mine. I'm surprised at the fun everyone is having. I have not even put a wrap up together. You will all see a bigger picture soon of what your did this week in Operation Venom. You will rejoice or lament your efforts and just drool for the next orders. It should just get more involved and more involved. Scarier and Scarier.

Hint: Hitler's got plans for those King Tigers

-Jim

P.S I just want to thank the Producers of Survivor who inspired this kind of team vs team idea within the context of some made up world. It is the only show I watch!

Is there any fellow US Cpt who's willing to take on the gauntlet?

Say, you had been dealt a mere blow with the blunt edge of our might.

Seeing as most of my fellow officers won ALLIED MAJOR VICTORY, 1000s of Jabos and King Tigers won't do much except have you fall from higher.

biggrin.gif

BTW, reports from our precious French partisans seem to indicate you test fielded a new Super-Hauptmann, the Von Kelly...

We know of your plans.

biggrin.gif

Have a good game and good hunting.

PS: One of us actually handicapped himself and 3 other fought against Armor.

TREACHEROUS BASTARDS!

wink.gif

------------------

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped

[This message has been edited by PawBroon (edited 07-13-2000).]

Turret,

Are you going to be having any new campaigns for people who want to get in on the action.

Im kinda green, so I wont have the calibre of all these guys, but its sounds like great fun!

Maybe have a NewBie version, (probably too much work)

P.s. Survivor is the only show I have ever taped because i couldnt watch it during the regular time. great show!

------------------

Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?

George Wallace

A bit slow to put in my .0002 cents, but kudos to Turret for the organization and work to make it more fun for us involved.It does create excitement and a challange. It is nice to see others rather than the orig. stalwart gang stepping up and doing something incredibly cool (how was that for sychophancy....now about the parameters for Monday night?)