Order & delivery clarification

Regarding the email message sent to me yesterday right after I ordered...

Thank you for your order!

-----------------

Your order has been received and will be shipped out within 1-2 days (pre-order items excepted). Normal shipping is via USPS Priority Mail for US customers and USPS 1st Class Airmail for International ones. Your order is being shipped from the North Eastern United States.

If you have any comments or questions about Battlefront.com, please don't hesitate to make them known. The Support area of our website offers you all sorts of ways to get in touch with us. We are all in this thing together!

Thanks again,

The Battlefront.com team

------------

Should I expect the game this weekend, then, or should I plan on waiting...

Actually, nope, you won't be enjoying the Full Version of CM this weekend. The last word from BTS is that preorders will begin shipping sometime next week. The message you got is an automated reply message. It only would apply for in stock, currently released items.

The only other stipulation on how long it will take for you to get the game is your "place in line". Orders are going to be shipped out to people in the order that thier pre-orders were placed. So if your pre-ordered back in November, your order will ship from the warehouse before someone who pre-ordered 2 weeks ago. I doubt that this will add more than a couple of days though. I'm pretty sure, if you live in the US, your late pre-order will arrive at your door before an early pre-order placed by our friends across the big pond. smile.gif

Mikey

buddy, et al,

In another thread here today Steve indicated that they are hoping/planning to receive the manuals into their warehouse on Mon. If that happens he said that those of us here in the states might have about a 50-50 chance of having the game by next weekend as shipping would commence early to mid next week. You certainly will not be receiving the game by this weekend for sure.

Mikester out.