I hate politics but I wrote this ... alittle humorus parody

Well, obviously every one has forgetten the major issues. For example:

"Is our kids learning?"

Can the human and the fish coexist peacefully? Bush has announced his belief in the possibility but Gore is still hedging.

And besides all that, if Gore wins then "mob rule" will have prevailed and the candidate with the most votes will be in the white house. That's no way to run a democratic society.

Maybe I can get this lock up: We don't want a commander and chief that says he just wants every vote to count while doing everything in his power to see to it that military member's votes don't count. If this exposure of Gore's real character doesn't get you past all the "how I'm going to buy your vote" nonsense, nothing will. mad.gif

------------------

Pair-O-Dice

"Once a Diceman, Always a Diceman."

What I find funny, is that so many Americans are viamently stating that either Bush or Gore is leaps and bounds better than the other. The election was basically 50-50, meaning that neither is an overwealmingly popular leader. It is rediculous stating that one would be infinitely better than another. Too bad for Americans that o'l Clinton can't run again. He would probably have won by a landslide.

Who would you rather have a beer with?

Gore or Bush?

Bush

Bush or Clinton?

Clinton, as he has some pretty cool drinking stories.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Diceman:

Maybe I can get this lock up: We don't want a commander and chief that says he just wants every vote to count while doing everything in his power to see to it that military member's votes don't count. If this exposure of Gore's real character doesn't get you past all the "how I'm going to buy your vote" nonsense, nothing will. mad.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you meant to say "...doesn;t want absentee ballots to count when they have no postmark and no possible way of showing that they were mailed prior to the election or by an actual absentee voter..."

And don't forget that it was Katherine Harris who originally instructed all counties to throw out absentee ballots without postmarks, as per Florida state law.

Jeff Heidman

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Major Tom:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dont forget the other portion of the population:

as someone who doesn't like beer(i'm not even old enough to drink it smile.gif) i'd rather have an o.j. with gore. between gore and clinton, clinton.

------------------

"They had their chance- they have not lead!" - GW Bush

"They had mechanical pencils- they have not...lead?" - Jon Stewart on The Daily Show