Chicagoland Cm'ers

Guest rune

Roll call for those around Chicago, and to see if you would like to have a get together some weekend. I'm in Chicago itself. NW side of the City...

Rune

Well, ol' Baldy, tidal wives start out small.

Rune, I usually work weekends but with notice might be able to arrange something. I'm about 40 miles NW ... with Berli and Bauhaus.

------------------

"Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?" — Oddball

"Crap." — Moriarty

Nope, not in Chicago. But I was just up there a couple months ago watching a Cubs-Cards game. What a city. I have a blast everytime I come to your great city. We have a couple friends that live there and that is where we stay. The one is in Arlington Heights(if you know where that is) but the crash pad is a couple of blocks from the stadium. And don't even get me started about Wrigglyfield Dogs (sp). Now that is gourmet food. smile.gif

VS

Yeah, once we know who is around, will have to find out who has laptops. Can meet at a bar someplace and take over. Muah ha ha ha. Either that, or play tcp/ip here at my house. Lets see hwo else answers.

VS, bad nws...the Cubs raised ticket prices again. May I recommend a real baseball team, and one that actually can win games? Try going to a White Six game. smile.gif

Rune

TCP/IP!!!!!!!! Let's see....I'm finished work tonight at 9pm there must be a redeye from Philly to Chicago...Play CM via TCP/IP in a drunken stupor until I catch flight 8457 leaving Chicago at 6:13am geting me back to work in the City of Brotherly Love in time for work at 9am on Saturday. I must find a way to make this work.

------------------

"To conquer death you only have to die" JC