Anyone else live in New Orleans? D-Day Museum opens today.

I live in Slidell - so yes, I live in the area. I REALLY wanted to attend the dedication today, but they reserved seating for VIP's and the vets. Why should those bums get to attend and not us (talking about the VIP's - politicians and Hollywood suckups, NOT the vets!) frown.gif I WILL be going there this weekend, though (unless CM arrives in my mailbox on Friday!)

I'm also missing the parade because of work. Sucks to need a paycheck sometimes.

I moved to Monroe for the summer (arrived today!). I hope to get down to New Orleans sometime and swing by the museum.

Jason

I sense a CM: Cajun Chapter

A day filled with Red Beans & Rice, crawfish, and CM. What could be better!

------------------

Betas available to everyone are just publicity stunts anyways. -FK

guachi,

Monroe? I've spent some serious time down there on business lately. Make sure that you check out The Waterfront Grill over by Northeast Louisiana. Right on the bayou, and it has great little blackened filets. smile.gif

------------------

Rob Varak

Editor

Site on Sound: The Web's Premier Site For Musical Discussion

www.siteonsound.com

I live uptown but just moved to Algiers. Unfortunately I missed the opening because I'm away for awhile. Maybe we have a big crwafish boil / CM party when the game comes out (get covers for your keyboards!)

Have been to the Waterfront Grill several times. smile.gif Very good. Have not tried the blackened filets yet.

My mother lives here in Monroe so we always go at least once when I visit here.

Black Sabot, should I just e-mail you to sign up? I couldn't find any other way to do it.

Jason

------------------

Betas available to everyone are just publicity stunts anyways. -FK