New Mod: 'Healthbar' style CM interface!

I've made another total conversion for the CM interface. This one changes just the Unit and Battle screens in the game. All I can say is, you're either gonna love it or hate it, but one thing's for sure, it won't leave you indifferent! I'm having probs with my ISP so I made another site for the time being. Go to:

http://combatmission.ifrance.com/

There you'll find screens and info if you think it's for you or not. I think it's my best work yet, but...I don't wanna say more, head on over and check it out yourself! Have fun with it!

DeanCo--

Guest *Captain Foobar*

I don't see any "health bars", or anything even slightly resembling an energy snack.

confused.gif

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elijah Meeks: SturmTiger!

Blah blah blah rarity, blah blah blah.

SturmTiger SturmTiger SturmTiger!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pillar:

When will we be able to download the health bar mods? I tied redownloading and it gave me the older interface still.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah! fix that will you??

and by the way... its WAAAAY too gamey! biggrin.gif

------------------

Wof, wof, wof, wof... Thats my other dog imitation.

I DID make the link rather discreet but it IS there. Depends how bad you want it I guess... smile.gif

Thanks, Oddball_E8, now I can start a flame war:

OH YEAH??? Well, I personally think it looks cool as s**t to see those healthbars bouncing up and down during the turn! It adds a cool visual aspect to what is already the greatest game of the century! So there! And, like...yeah! Hah...guess I told you... smile.gif

DeanCo--

Well, I certainly managed to download it just a couple of hours ago smile.gif

I like it very much - graphical representations are much better than textual, once you know what they represent.

I didn't like the other ("HiVis") interface change so much, mainly because of the shadowed "thick" font, this one is much more useful to me.

Gimme your email address, Oddball_E8, and I'll send you a copy, since you don't seem to be able to find the link. (sigh)

BTW, I am working on another game interface, for the grogs this time. Everything in nice big letters so there's no confusion. Should be out later on tonight. And I'll make a nice big button on my site to click on so you can find it easily, Oddball_E8. (sigh) Stay tuned!!

DeanCo--

I just downloaded it.

gotta say i like it alot.

keep up the good work Deanco.

Dervulf

------------------

Listen to your doubt. What we so proudly hail

Once you provoke her. Rattling of her tail.

Never begins it. Never for once engaged.

Never Surrender. Showing the pain of rage.

So dont tread on me

-Metallica-