Play Testing (just throwing it out there)

Hey Guys,

Been feverishly working on the CMFB Campaign Task Force Baum... I am at the point where I am putting battles together (every map complete but one) and I just took the first battle to completion, I play tested it about a dozen times, but would still be looking for feedback...  These are all battles 'Allies vs AI' and the outcome would be important info in the process... plus all the feedback you can give me... Unfortunately, when one does play testing on a campaign it is mostly ruined if you want to play the campaign. But if you want to have some fun and try these battles, I can attest that they might be fun little fights...

First one up is Battle 1 'Wake up Laufach' ... Dusk, 1 Hour, Recon (+), Exit Certain Units, 625 pts per side, Medium Size (leaning toward small), and 4 different AI plans. Depending on the plan you draw, it could be a cake walk or a headache...

Any who if interested, go HERE look around at what's happening and if interested send me an email via the feedback button on the site... I will send you the .btt file for testing... 

I will continue on this thread as the other 8 battles become available for testing... My time frame for release of the Campaign is late June, so I figure 4 weeks or so would be great for feedback from the start of a battle...

Thanks for reading and I hope some will respond...

Cheers

-Rick

2 hours ago, Fredrock said:

Hey Guys,

Been feverishly working on the CMFB Campaign Task Force Baum... I am at the point where I am putting battles together (every map complete but one) and I just took the first battle to completion, I play tested it about a dozen times, but would still be looking for feedback...  These are all battles 'Allies vs AI' and the outcome would be important info in the process... plus all the feedback you can give me... Unfortunately, when one does play testing on a campaign it is mostly ruined if you want to play the campaign. But if you want to have some fun and try these battles, I can attest that they might be fun little fights...

First one up is Battle 1 'Wake up Laufach' ... Dusk, 1 Hour, Recon (+), Exit Certain Units, 625 pts per side, Medium Size (leaning toward small), and 4 different AI plans. Depending on the plan you draw, it could be a cake walk or a headache...

Any who if interested, go HERE look around at what's happening and if interested send me an email via the feedback button on the site... I will send you the .btt file for testing... 

I will continue on this thread as the other 8 battles become available for testing... My time frame for release of the Campaign is late June, so I figure 4 weeks or so would be great for feedback from the start of a battle...

Thanks for reading and I hope some will respond...

Cheers

-Rick

Rick @Fredrock,

Your webpage is a pearl for scencampmaps lovers, and like I told you, I visited long times ago,  also with the old style that you had !

you are like a second CMMODs !! 

Just a question about your Gemuenden map :

Where do you pretent this map in Germany  ?

I doubt this is the map that I describe but we never know if somebody want to created a scenario...

Just to know that in the past I was making some exercice in a camp close to a town of the same name Gemuenden the training and shooting camp was Vogelsang, (the singing bird), this was a military camp after the second war world and many Nato s armies were making some training and exercices, later converted as museum.

For the little story this camp in ww2, was a training camp for soldiers of the the SS, but also and more "a baby factory" where the soldiers created future german soldiers... link 

put the little "orange human silhouette, and search to Vogelsang IP close to the (red sign, left above)t and click on "Vogelsang Burg" to discover many pictures of the place !

Areal view give the camp a form of a bird with open wings...

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Vogelsang,+53937+Schleiden,+Allemagne/@50.5785044,6.4660867,15z/data=!4m6!3m5!1s0x47bf712bf6ae0e2b:0x193b7cf5557736ff!8m2!3d50.5876058!4d6.446807!16s%2Fg%2F11bx1_csx6?entry=ttu

https://www.liberationroute.com/stories/168/a-nazi-elite-training-center-in-the-eifel-hills

Edited by JM Stuff

8 hours ago, JM Stuff said:

Rick @Fredrock,

Just a question about your Gemuenden map :

Where do you pretent this map in Germany  ?

I doubt this is the map that I describe but we never know if somebody want to created a scenario...

OK... My lack of language skills comes into place... some of my reference material HERE states on page 282 the 'outskirts of Gemuenden',,, Based upon more intense scrutiny of your question I realize that maybe the reference material maybe wrong... The area I am trying to define for the battle ' Skirts at Gemuenden' is in the northeast of Lohr around the area just west of Neuendorf.  I will be changing the name of the battle as not to confuse anyone. 

Thanks @JM Stuff for your input, it is always welcome, and keep visiting my site as there is new and good stuff being posted weekly....

EDIT - Battle name change to 'Skirts of Neuendorf'

Edited by Fredrock

8 hours ago, Fredrock said:

OK... My lack of language skills comes into place... some of my reference material HERE states on page 282 the 'outskirts of Gemuenden',,, Based upon more intense scrutiny of your question I realize that maybe the reference material maybe wrong... The area I am trying to define for the battle ' Skirts at Gemuenden' is in the northeast of Lohr around the area just west of Neuendorf.  I will be changing the name of the battle as not to confuse anyone. 

Thanks @JM Stuff for your input, it is always welcome, and keep visiting my site as there is new and good stuff being posted weekly....

EDIT - Battle name change to 'Skirts of Neuendorf'

Yes now got it, thank you for this added interresting infos, sorry to give so much info to a non appropriate place !!

Now we have your "secret " book pdf,  to discover where you fishing yours scencampmaps informations, 😆 (joking) ! 

I maintain, you have a very interesting web page !