Flagging for Support - Need Help Restoring Old Account

Hello, I recently opened a support ticket to restore an old account. I read here they sometimes recommend posting in the forums about this issue as well, so this is what I know: I have tried a couple times to follow the instructions to reset my password as instructed on the main news page with no luck, it says ‘Can not find specified username and email address in database’. I think the problem is that the log in is so old that at the time your username was also your email address unless you changed it, as indicated in the 2018 news post asking everyone to reset passwords. I have not found any evidence in my records that I manually changed my username to something other than my email address, which is still correct and active.

I just wanted to see if it was worth posting here in case Elvis or someone could help behind the scenes - I am trying to resolve this quickly so I can take advantage of the Battlefront sales before they end. If anyone wants my ticket number or relevant details please let me know here that you DMd me.

Thank You for you help!

30 minutes ago, Genosse said:

Hello, I recently opened a support ticket to restore an old account. I read here they sometimes recommend posting in the forums about this issue as well, so this is what I know: I have tried a couple times to follow the instructions to reset my password as instructed on the main news page with no luck, it says ‘Can not find specified username and email address in database’. I think the problem is that the log in is so old that at the time your username was also your email address unless you changed it, as indicated in the 2018 news post asking everyone to reset passwords. I have not found any evidence in my records that I manually changed my username to something other than my email address, which is still correct and active.

I just wanted to see if it was worth posting here in case Elvis or someone could help behind the scenes - I am trying to resolve this quickly so I can take advantage of the Battlefront sales before they end. If anyone wants my ticket number or relevant details please let me know here that you DMd me.

Thank You for you help!

Check your email. 🙂 

1 hour ago, Genosse said:

Thank You for you help!

46 minutes ago, BFCElvis said:

Check your email. 🙂 

Now that was fast! 👍