How to obtain original boxed games with DVDs with pdf manuals

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2023 at 3:00 AM, Col Edge said:

I have Mac OS and would like to purchase Combat Mission Italy and bundle it with both scenarios.  But I also need to update all games.  Both steam and slitherine offer only windows downloads.  How May I get only Mac OS updates following purchase of boxed versions?

Nobody replied? Strange.

I do not believe the boxed version are still available, but you should be able to download updates for previous purchases. Larger updates, resp new versions of a game, are usually sold for a few USD.

But the standard advise is: Ask @BFCElvis

Edited by StieliAlpha

On 12/9/2023 at 3:25 AM, StieliAlpha said:

Nobody replied? Strange.

I do not believe the boxed version are still available, but you should be able to download updates for previous purchases. Larger updates, resp new versions of a game, are usually sold for a few USD.

But the standard advise is: Ask @BFCElvis

@Col Edge During checkout in our store you can add a physical disk to your order for all purchases that include the base game. For instance, if you purchase the Fortress Italy Big Bundle you can add a DVD to that purchase. If you order the Gustav Line module only then you cannot order a DVD. Mostly because, if your installation is up to date, you already have it installed. There is no Gustav Line module that can be installed anymore. 

Battlefront is the only place that you can purchase Mac versions of the games. If you have both Mac and Windows computers you can use your Battlefront license key to get the Steam version for your Windows computer.