A few questions for a new install

Xavierisback

Hello,

I don't know but this is what is written in the manual (2012):

Our End User License Agreement (see page 4 of this manual) allows you to have the game activated on one PC and one backup PC. Our online activation system enforces this limit, but will allow you two additional activations without asking questions (so called “overflow activations”). These Overflow Activations are meant to be used when you switch to a new PC and would like to continue playing the game there. Note: there is no way to “unlicense” a previously activated copy on a computer. Which has the advantage that you can’t ever forget to do so :^) In addition to the above 4 activations, you can add one extra activation to your key every 365 days.

(PC) In order to do this, please point your browser to http://www.battlefront.com/ activate. You will be asked to login and enter your license key. Note: If you forgot your login, go to “www.battlefront. com/lostpw” to retrieve a new random password as well as your username in the same email. The username is called “User account” in the email. If your key is eligible for an additional activation (e.g. if it was not already requested less than 365 days ago), then you’ll be notified of it and the activation is automatically added to your key, so you can use it immediately again. Should you ever need an additional activation more than once within the 365 days period, then you can always contact our License Activation Support staff (see below).

(Mac) There is no automated way yet for Mac users to add activations, unfortunately. Instead, please go to www.battlefront.com/helpdesk and request an additional activation for your key by clicking “Submit Ticket”. Do not forget to write down what your key is !

2 hours ago, Xavierisback said:

Hello,

I usually play on Win PC but it just broke down 🤬. I can't wait for the repair, I need to play my pbem this weekend ! 🤩

Do I have the possibility and the right to reinstall CMBN on my Macbook ? Is it possible or do I need to purchase a new licence ?

Thank you

Yes. Any download of the game that uses Game Engine 4 will have downloads for both Mac and Windows version and the license keys are cross platform

2 hours ago, Xavierisback said:

Hello,

I usually play on Win PC but it just broke down 🤬. I can't wait for the repair, I need to play my pbem this weekend ! 🤩

Do I have the possibility and the right to reinstall CMBN on my Macbook ? Is it possible or do I need to purchase a new licence ?

Thank you

I also sent a PM with more specific information for you. 

• 3 weeks later...