Bunker bug in CMFI Gela campaign

PEB14

Hello everybody,

I'm brand new to the forum and to the game! I just purchased CMFI two weeks ago and I'm now going through the introduction campaign (painfully!).

I found a bug in the second Gela Campaign scenario (Holding Hill 1056). One of the three bunkers that should be positioned along the trench is stuck in the NW corner of the map, with no chance to put it in proper position whatsoever. I'm surprised that nobody seems to have pointed this. I tried to edit the scenario, but apparently the campaign scenarios cannot be edited.

Not a tremendous bug, but if anybody has a way to solve it I'm taking the hint!

Thanks !

PEB

20 hours ago, PEB14 said:

I'm surprised that nobody seems to have pointed this

Being perhaps controversial, does this suggest that no-one else has played the second scenario of that campaign 😆?  I'm sure that's not the case.

You've peaked my curiosity though, but I'll have to get through the first scenario first...

3 hours ago, IanL said:

There is no easy way for players to fix issues like this in campaigns. I logged a bug. That way if these campaigns are revisited ever it can be looked at.

Thank you, you are basically comforting the conclusions I have reached while trying to solve the issue on my own…

1 hour ago, Vacillator said:

Being perhaps controversial, does this suggest that no-one else has played the second scenario of that campaign 😆?  I'm sure that's not the case.

You've peaked my curiosity though, but I'll have to get through the first scenario first...

Well, are you suggesting that you never played it yourself? 😜

More seriously, you can very well fail to notice the missing bunker as it is as away as possible from any action… What somewhat surprised me is that the manuals specifically mentions three bunkers when only two seems to be on map…

By the way, good luck with the first scenario: as a true beginner I never achieved in 3 or 4 attempts to achieved the losses objectives. These Italians are supposed to be weak but they anyway managed to cripple at least one of my (much too) light tanks and to efficiently suppress my fire base on Overwatch… 😰