Help with battle -" Out for a Schwimm"

NeoOhm

Greetings from Sweden Commanders!

As the title say i need help with this mission.
How did you guys solve it?

Tried again and i this time i made it without getting the Swim bogged, i just saturated the mid and right of the wood patches with fire and had the Swim go for it.

Edited by NeoOhm

it has been a while since I played this scenario, but I remember I concentrated all the force on the right wing 

Sent 1-2 scout team to peek over the ridge. Then "one two three, on my mark", all the PzG infantry team leap forward (I split the squad into teams), in the meantime all the sdkfz 251 dash forward and area fire partisans' position.

9 minutes ago, Chibot Mk IX said:

it has been a while since I played this scenario, but I remember I concentrated all the force on the right wing 

Sent 1-2 scout team to peek over the ridge. Then "one two three, on my mark", all the PzG infantry team leap forward (I split the squad into teams), in the meantime all the sdkfz 251 dash forward and area fire partisans' position.

I did it and it worked! Thank you, looks like i had the right plan.
Remembered that Partisans have low morale and flee when you scout by fire.

28 seconds left :)

0 losses

Edited by NeoOhm