Versioning for BP1 for CMRT + F&R ? (BP License activation trouble)

FredLW

Hi 
I have CMRT + F&R, V2.11  , game engine 4. I recently purchased BP1 for CMRT, activated sucessfully the license, but I cannot see any new scenario or new campaign after having restarted the game !... 😞 
On the BF website, I see   that V2.12 is required.  OK, but how to upgrade my CMRT game from 2.11 to 2.12  ?   I don't find any link or site for that.  Is that really required  ? 
For license activation, what key is required ?  the BP1 key  ?  the base game key  ?  the F&R  ?   all of them  ?   Any idea  ? 
Thanks ! 

Game Capture d’écran 2022-12-11 190743.jpg

Game LicensingOK Capture d’écran 2022-12-11 190743.jpg

You may also need to enter your product code using the 'Activate New Products' app located in your Data Folder...Once activated you should see v2.12 and a logo showing a 'Red Star w/Explosion at bottom of splash screen. 

Edited by JoMac

Well..  I tried all my licenses keys CMRT Base game (V2.11 , Engine4), F&R, BP, but still have V2.11. 
I cannot find an 2.12 upgrade in email exchange or  in my account/orders. Does someone knows were to upload this 2.12 update  ? I can't find it on BF website.   Is that included in any package below in attachment  ? 
Or is that blocked because of the Nigel Pye Mod I use  ?   (This Mod from Nigel is really great !)

thx

Game  Capture d’écran 2022-12-17 221342.jpg

Edited by FredLW

solution !  😉 
I had to download an "hidden" update V2.12 for CM red Thunder , install this update, and then reactivate all the keys  CMRT, F&R, BP1.  Took 2 hours...
Link to the "hidden" Update : https://battlefront.sharefile.com/share/view/s216b2ad387c543e7811ee38b4df26ef2/fo1537bb-8878-4e38-83e1-a2f372b86b08

Thank you too to Paul Klimstra, member of Facebook "combat Mission Fan club" , which had the same trouble before and helped me. 

2 hours ago, FredLW said:

solution !  😉 
I had to download an "hidden" update V2.12 for CM red Thunder , install this update, and then reactivate all the keys  CMRT, F&R, BP1.  Took 2 hours...
Link to the "hidden" Update : https://battlefront.sharefile.com/share/view/s216b2ad387c543e7811ee38b4df26ef2/fo1537bb-8878-4e38-83e1-a2f372b86b08

Thank you too to Paul Klimstra, member of Facebook "combat Mission Fan club" , which had the same trouble before and helped me. 

I was able to find it from

Battlefront.com -> Patches -> CMRT 2.0 through 2.12

Are you able to find the patch following that path? I did and it's the same exact link.

On 12/18/2022 at 3:01 AM, Artkin said:

I was able to find it from

Battlefront.com -> Patches -> CMRT 2.0 through 2.12

Are you able to find the patch following that path? I did and it's the same exact link.

Yes, I finally find it in the Patches menu from Battlefront web site.  There is no download for the BP1, but as patch V2.12 is mandatory... 😉 And then you have to reactivate all licenses (Base game+ Fire&Rubble extension + BattlePack1) .  Lasting...
Thanks for your help.