Short help pls !!!

UV mapping hell. 🤪 Will surely dive into it sooner or later if I start on making real custom made objects. Fortunately not a priority ATM. 😅

maybe best place to start on it

https://docs.blender.org/manual/en/2.79/editors/uv_image/index.html

or

https://docs.blender.org/manual/it/2.79/editors/uv_image/index.html

Edited by RockinHarry

26 minutes ago, RockinHarry said:

UV mapping hell. 🤪 Will surely dive into it sooner or later if I start on making real custom made objects. Fortunately not a priority ATM. 😅

maybe best place to start on it

https://docs.blender.org/manual/en/2.79/editors/uv_image/index.html

or

https://docs.blender.org/manual/it/2.79/editors/uv_image/index.html

Yeah Harry I was trying to make me update with blender and learn a very different ui as the 2.79 it's time.

If only I start to work in the correct mode thanks Lucky 😆.

Happy that we have the command Append, the procedure take a little time but is a must if we want to export our famous mdr.

Thanks to your help.

JM

Edited by JM Stuff

19 hours ago, JM Stuff said:

Yeah Harry I was trying to make me update with blender and learn a very different ui as the 2.79 it's time.

If only I start to work in the correct mode thanks Lucky 😆.

Happy that we have the command Append, the procedure take a little time but is a must if we want to export our famous mdr.

Thanks to your help.

JM

so you´re now on Blender 3.3 most the time? And yep, wished we´d looked for that little Meta transfer script earlier. It was available for long time already. But oh well. Manually adding 70+ Meta data entries was no fun in any case. 😅

7 minutes ago, RockinHarry said:

so you´re now on Blender 3.3 most the time? And yep, wished we´d looked for that little Meta transfer script earlier. It was available for long time already. But oh well. Manually adding 70+ Meta data entries was no fun in any case. 😅

Well, let's say that I quibble, and discover and especially compare with the version that likes mdr s.😎

To tell the truth, I don't really understand about these Metas 💣 of which you are the lord of this discovery, with Lucky,😇 but after my mods, I will look a little more at the remarks quoted above with Lucky and Nigel on the Battle of Berlin thread, 😝 just to go to bed and not feel too stupid...just a joke, I want to go more further in this 3d wonder but also created myself scripts, 😁I might be perhaps, the new founder of the import export mdrs files in the latest version of blender...let me dream.

JM

1 hour ago, JM Stuff said:

I want to go more further in this 3d wonder but also created myself scripts, 😁I might be perhaps, the new founder of the import export mdrs files in the latest version of blender...let me dream.

This is very ambitious JM - good luck, bonne chance in your venture - would be great to have a more modern version of Blender to work with

1 hour ago, JM Stuff said:

Well, let's say that I quibble, and discover and especially compare with the version that likes mdr s.😎

To tell the truth, I don't really understand about these Metas 💣 of which you are the lord of this discovery, with Lucky,😇 but after my mods, I will look a little more at the remarks quoted above with Lucky and Nigel on the Battle of Berlin thread, 😝 just to go to bed and not feel too stupid...just a joke, I want to go more further in this 3d wonder but also created myself scripts, 😁I might be perhaps, the new founder of the import export mdrs files in the latest version of blender...let me dream.

JM

Lord of advanced guesswork maybe. lol 😅

Yep, if one has time and patience Blender will be a great App, not just for CM modding. You can mod lots of other games with it as well. And a thousand other things....

Well, good luck on learning Python then. 😎 Who knows.... 😁

@RockinHarry or @Lucky_Strike or another good soul !

I put in my JMs Corner down my signature a link to a folder with name WagonCran 

I have some problems to convert tga and dds 
I am trying to apply a texture that I am converted with paint net but also the PS version that I have in 24bits.

the file is a tga file that I try to put in bmp for CM but the game will not reconized it again, all appear in black in CM

when you have time can you eventual check it ?

the name of the object is WagonCran

I could import export in mdr name cart11

but cannot Import the bmp that I let a copy outside the folder.

Files that I want to include are 

Tx wagonCran B BM.tga
Tx WagonCran B Broken BM.tga
Tx Tx Signboards BM.tga

all inside the folder Materials is original but only the files above are for me interresting.  

Perhaps exist a certain way to convert dds or tga files, but the version of PS dont give me more possibilities, perhaps with a full version ??

So guys pls give me one time a model of procedure, that I can do it myself later !

Thanks in advance

JM

Edited by JM Stuff

2 hours ago, JM Stuff said:

@RockinHarry or @Lucky_Strike or another good soul !

I put in my JMs Corner down my signature a link to a folder with name WagonCran 

... something, something, something ...

Thanks in advance

JM

I've converted all the textures from the materials folder to bmps here

For simple images like these you can also try various free online image converters - test a few images and see if they work. I don't expect them to handle alpha channels very well, but straightforward images like your tga to bmp should be fine. If they don't output to bmp you can always convert to png or jpeg and then use your PhotoShop to convert those to bmp

Look at Convertio https://convertio.co/image-converter/

or try Online Converter.com https://image.online-convert.com/convert-to-bmp

20 minutes ago, Lucky_Strike said:

I've converted all the textures from the materials folder to bmps here

For simple images like these you can also try various free online image converters - test a few images and see if they work. I don't expect them to handle alpha channels very well, but straightforward images like your tga to bmp should be fine. If they don't output to bmp you can always convert to png or jpeg and then use your PhotoShop to convert those to bmp

Look at Convertio https://convertio.co/image-converter/

or try Online Converter.com https://image.online-convert.com/convert-to-bmp

Thank you very much Lucky but how you did with PS, Paint, or online with the converter that you give the link ?

I would like to be able myself you know, so.. I can convert tga or dds to png than to bmp ! and I optain a good result ?

OK I wil try myself I have a lot in these format.

So you are one with a good soul 😁

JM

Haven´t much messed with TGA file formats yet so IDK ATM. Had a look at games foam.tga file and it seems having a 256 color alpha channel. So it then depends on target BMP file format and its alpha channel demands I guess. Does the target BMP has or needs an alpha channel? Should it be 2 or 256 colors? That´s the things I´d look for and that in PS CS2 for make sure proper 32bit BMP file gets saved/exported correctly, then beeing loaded by CM with no problems (black looks or "invisible"). 

17 hours ago, JM Stuff said:

Thank you very much Lucky but how you did with PS, Paint, or online with the converter that you give the link ?

I would like to be able myself you know, so.. I can convert tga or dds to png than to bmp ! and I optain a good result ?

OK I wil try myself I have a lot in these format.

So you are one with a good soul 😁

JM

1. Opened files in PhotoShop

2. Checked files , no alpha channels

3. Saved files as 24bit .bmp

4. Go drink beer and feel smug 🍺

Both the online services that I linked to can convert direct from tga to bmp. Don't know about dds, PS doesn't open them so I have to use a Mac app called Graphic Converter which will open pretty much any image format and a lot besides. It can save to any format as well, so long as the files are compatible. Yes you can go from tga/dds to png if you prefer. 

The biggest issue, as Harry noted, is do the files use an alpha channel? If so is it a 1- or 8-bit channel? What does the target texture/model require, is it 1- or 8-bit alpha, or no alpha? If it's 1- or 8-bit alpha then you save the file as a 32-bit bmp. If there is no alpha then save the file as a 24-bit bmp.

Understand that the bit depth accommodates the channels, so 24-bit files can contain three 8-bit channels (RGB) OR 3 channels of less than 8-bits, BUT NOT for example 4 or 6 or 8 channels. A 32-bit file will contain at maximum four 8-bit channels usually defined as RGBA where A is for Alpha, the masking channel. The alpha channel can be 1- or 8-bit. A 1-bit alpha channel is a black and white only mask - NO SHADES OF GREY. An 8-bit alpha channel is greyscale with a possible 256 shades of grey in the mask inclusive of black and white. Black is fully masked so nothing shows where black is. White is transparent so everything shows where white is. Any shade of grey is a percentage of black so is a percentage of the colour RGB image being masked.

CM uses two types of masks 1- and 8-bit. This is determined in the game engine. The model will use whatever has been programmed in the engine. There is no way to change this so far as we know (though it may be contained in metadata). When making a mod of a specific model always, ALWAYS, check the textures (bmps) for alpha channels so that you know what has to be done. You can see what type of alpha channel (mask) you have by zooming right in on just the alpha channel. 1-bit alpha channels have just black and white pixels, NO grey pixels, they also have very sharp, jagged edges delimiting the black and white. 8-bit alpha channels have softer edges between black and white with some grey pixels. BOTH require the texture to be saved as 32-bit bmp.

As a rule of thumb foliage on trees, bushes and doodads use 8-bit greyscale alpha channels as masks, also some ground textures use 8-bit alphas. Most other textures are 1-bit. BUT ALWYAS CHECK BEFORE STARTING YOUR MOD.

I have no idea if the online file converters will handle alpha channels properly, you can simply upload any file with an alpha channel to convert it to bmp - see what comes out.

5. Go drink more beer 😬 ...

3 minutes ago, Lucky_Strike said:

1. Opened files in PhotoShop

2. Checked files , no alpha channels

3. Saved files as 24bit .bmp

4. Go drink beer and feel smug 🍺

Both the online services that I linked to can convert direct from tga to bmp. Don't know about dds, PS doesn't open them so I have to use a Mac app called Graphic Converter which will open pretty much any image format and a lot besides. It can save to any format as well, so long as the files are compatible. Yes you can go from tga/dds to png if you prefer. 

The biggest issue, as Harry noted, is do the files use an alpha channel? If so is it a 1- or 8-bit channel? What does the target texture/model require, is it 1- or 8-bit alpha, or no alpha? If it's 1- or 8-bit alpha then you save the file as a 32-bit bmp. If there is no alpha then save the file as a 24-bit bmp.

Understand that the bit depth accommodates the channels, so 24-bit files can contain three 8-bit channels (RGB) OR 3 channels of less than 8-bits, BUT NOT for example 4 or 6 or 8 channels. A 32-bit file will contain at maximum four 8-bit channels usually defined as RGBA where A is for Alpha, the masking channel. The alpha channel can be 1- or 8-bit. A 1-bit alpha channel is a black and white only mask - NO SHADES OF GREY. An 8-bit alpha channel is greyscale with a possible 256 shades of grey in the mask inclusive of black and white. Black is fully masked so nothing shows where black is. White is transparent so everything shows where white is. Any shade of grey is a percentage of black so is a percentage of the colour RGB image being masked.

CM uses two types of masks 1- and 8-bit. This is determined in the game engine. The model will use whatever has been programmed in the engine. There is no way to change this so far as we know (though it may be contained in metadata). When making a mod of a specific model always, ALWAYS, check the textures (bmps) for alpha channels so that you know what has to be done. You can see what type of alpha channel (mask) you have by zooming right in on just the alpha channel. 1-bit alpha channels have just black and white pixels, NO grey pixels, they also have very sharp, jagged edges delimiting the black and white. 8-bit alpha channels have softer edges between black and white with some grey pixels. BOTH require the texture to be saved as 32-bit bmp.

As a rule of thumb foliage on trees, bushes and doodads use 8-bit greyscale alpha channels as masks, also some ground textures use 8-bit alphas. Most other textures are 1-bit. BUT ALWYAS CHECK BEFORE STARTING YOUR MOD.

I have no idea if the online file converters will handle alpha channels properly, you can simply upload any file with an alpha channel to convert it to bmp - see what comes out.

5. Go drink more beer 😬 ...

Yes Lucky you can drink more beer you deserve, in the way that you explain you can shake hand to Harry.

I have to read line by line all and slowly, is not really easy to reconized a file, sure is I dont use more Gimp to convert in bmp, I will take yours and Harry advices as the red line that I have to follow.

I was using the files that you converts but all appear again black in the game, so I will make more test and read again and apply yours advices to see why.

Thanks again to explain in details but more the time that you take to spend to explain.

JM

3 hours ago, JM Stuff said:

I was using the files that you converts but all appear again black in the game

This can indicate several things: incorrect alpha channels, missing files, wrong file type, textures not linked correctly to materials in Blender, missing materials. Have yourself a big tick list and methodically work through them. Start with is the texture bmp in you Z folder with the model? Then work back from there to the more complex issues like missing materials which may be due to naming issues in Blender.

Edited by Lucky_Strike

55 minutes ago, Lucky_Strike said:

This can indicate several things: incorrect alpha channels, missing files, wrong file type, textures not linked correctly to materials in Blender, missing materials. Have yourself a big tick list and methodically work through them. Start with is the texture bmp in you Z folder with the model? Then work back from there to the more complex issues like missing materials which may be due to naming issues in Blender.

🙃 oK Lucky thank you yes  I will work with a check list ! 👍

Also about install patch RT with our brz system...!!?? I was reading that you say that not too much have to be changed !

JM

Edited by JM Stuff

11 minutes ago, JM Stuff said:

🙃 oK Lucky thank you yes  I will work with a check list ! 👍

Also about install patch RT with our brz system...!!?? I was reading that you say that not too much have to be changed !

JM

Yes there was very little in the brz. If you want you can just install the patch and leave the brz alone. there's no models in there at all just an icon for the splash screen and updated text file. All the other changes are in the app bundle/exe

Unpacking the brz and integrating the files into out tidied folder system is hardly worth the effort.

10 hours ago, Lucky_Strike said:

Yes there was very little in the brz. If you want you can just install the patch and leave the brz alone. there's no models in there at all just an icon for the splash screen and updated text file. All the other changes are in the app bundle/exe

Unpacking the brz and integrating the files into out tidied folder system is hardly worth the effort.

So right !

I saw, just an icon from the battle pack, plus of course, the folder that you have mentioned.

This system avoid lot of mistakes and give you a better view.

Thanks again

JM

Edited by JM Stuff

So guys I was making new test again 

I save my pictures myself from PS in because I dont see any change when I use online and try than in the game.

All save are (NA no Alpha Chanel) I try also 16bits when I know this is wrong !

I see that I have only 8 possibilities 

the 16 and 32 bits are not accepted by blender see picture 

24bits NA
24bits with A
16bits NA with a yellow underline
16bits with A a  yellow underline
24bits R8
24bits with A
32bits X8 with a yellow underline
32bits X8 with a  yellow underline

nHoijZR.png

so I have only the choice of the 24bits 

For infos the model appear in the game black but when I press alt R for shader, the model appear black and grey so perhap is an infos, I read again and again yours advices but nothing is changing so I dont know what I can do??

I am lost !!

if you need to test yourself tell me that I put in  my link Corner !

Thanks in advance 

JM

Edited by JM Stuff

58 minutes ago, JM Stuff said:

So guys I was making new test again 

I save my pictures myself from PS in because I dont see any change when I use online and try than in the game.

I am lost !!

if you need to test yourself tell me that I put in  my link Corner !

Thanks in advance 

JM

JM put the files somewhere so I can take a look, include the .blend file as well.

Blender WILL happily accept 32-bit bmps.

16-bit will not work in game - DO NOT USE

When saving from PS your save options will look like this:

WzRswhH.jpg

In this case the bmp has a alpha channel so we select 32-bit. Make sure that Windows is selected as well, it should be by default.

If you select Advanced Modes in the save dialogue you will see lots of options:

qYAtEwS.jpg

Notice that 32-bit A8 R8 G8 B8 is selected - the A8 refers to the Alpha Channel the R8 G8 B8 refer to RGB colour.

By default PS will save your bmp with alpha channel in this mode so you generally don't need to look at Advanced Modes. We are only ever concerned with 24-bit for images without Alpha Channels and 32-bit A8 R8 G8 B8 for images with Alpha Channels - the rest WILL NOT WORK in game.

36 minutes ago, Lucky_Strike said:

JM put the files somewhere so I can take a look, include the .blend file as well.

Blender WILL happily accept 32-bit bmps.

16-bit will not work in game - DO NOT USE

When saving from PS your save options will look like this:

WzRswhH.jpg

In this case the bmp has a alpha channel so we select 32-bit. Make sure that Windows is selected as well, it should be by default.

If you select Advanced Modes in the save dialogue you will see lots of options:

qYAtEwS.jpg

Notice that 32-bit A8 R8 G8 B8 is selected - the A8 refers to the Alpha Channel the R8 G8 B8 refer to RGB colour.

By default PS will save your bmp with alpha channel in this mode so you generally don't need to look at Advanced Modes. We are only ever concerned with 24-bit for images without Alpha Channels and 32-bit A8 R8 G8 B8 for images with Alpha Channels - the rest WILL NOT WORK in game.

Yes I know 16 bits is a wrong way and I said this also.

When I saved some files I did some file with and later I added myself an alpha chanel when I saw this was not working.

All files bmp will have the specific way to be saved 24bits R8...that you can compare.

Give me some min and I will put the link in my signature that you can have access, to the blend file "naked" (without textures) because there is no texture when you download it.

And all the pictures saved in bmp 24bits t hat I did myself that I want trying to use it for the textures.

Sorry that you loose your time to explain.

JM

2 hours ago, JM Stuff said:

Yes I know 16 bits is a wrong way and I said this also.

When I saved some files I did some file with and later I added myself an alpha chanel when I saw this was not working.

All files bmp will have the specific way to be saved 24bits R8...that you can compare.

Give me some min and I will put the link in my signature that you can have access, to the blend file "naked" (without textures) because there is no texture when you download it.

And all the pictures saved in bmp 24bits t hat I did myself that I want trying to use it for the textures.

Sorry that you loose your time to explain.

JM

JM why are you wasting your time with the 16-bit bmps? Just stick to the 24-bit and 32-bit types.

So I looked at the files. My first question - why do you need an alpha channel? There isn't anything on the model that needs to be transparent that I can see.

So your files - first the images:

24bits bmps
NEW German soldier N6 24b no alpha copie.bmp - nothing wrong with this file - see below for info on your .blend file
NEW German soldier N6 24b with alpha copie.bmp - no alpha channel - same as above file but with black boarder not white - *note you cannot have an alpha channel in a 24-bit file, if you save a file as 24-bit that did have an alpha channel then the channel will NOT GET SAVED
NEW German soldier N6 R8 24b no alpha.bmp - nothing wrong with this file
NEW German soldier N6 R8 24b with alpha.bmp - no alpha channel - same as above file but with black boarder not white - see also *

32bits
NEW German soldier N6 32 na copie.bmp - despite your intentions (na) this has an alpha channel see the image:

puZQXZl.jpg

** If you have an alpha channel that is only black it will be a blank image - I can't say it any clearer than this guy talking about alpha channels from a few days ago:

On 11/28/2022 at 9:36 PM, Lucky_Strike said:

Black is fully masked so nothing shows where black is.

Also, if an image has no alpha (I presume na means no alpha) why save it as 32-bit? It only needs to be 24-bit.

NEW German soldier N6 32 with a copie.bmp - this has an alpha channel, presume a is for alpha - but it is fully black - nothing will show ** see above
NEW German soldier N6 X8 32b copie.bmp - also this has an alpha channel as above **
NEW German soldier N6 X8 32b wit a copie.bmp - and this **

I had no problem saving any of the images as correct bmp types for the game with or without alpha channels. I don't know what to suggest, you haven't understood the alpha channel saving - best I think you can do is to look at some of the games stock models, those that are installed with it. Try to understand them by reverse engineering them. See why they have alpha channels, or not, and how they are being used. Until you understand this you will stay stuck.

Now with your model. I opened the blend file and can see straight away that you have not attached the texture/material correctly. If you use third party models - this is from ARMA I believe - then you are better off opening them in Blender first to try to understand what the original maker has done. Ask yourself some questions - is the model simple enough for CM? Does it use textures in the same way as CM or will you have to find/make new textures? If it has no textures are you able to add textures and UV map them? There are so many considerations before you get to import the model into your base mdr (the cart FO in this case). Get the model right before proceeding. If you import the model into your base mdr BEFORE getting the model correct you are in for a world of pain.

In the case of the soldier the model is okay, it's a bit clunky but you can work on that. But before you start make sure that, once imported into Blender, the texture you have is going to work and connect it correctly.

The material panel shows the texture you are using and how it should behave - it's green for some reason?

ajbqnOD.jpg

It's the same in your cart13.mdr. If the model came into Blender like this then you need to fix this BEFORE importing/appending it to your mdr. Compare it to some existing models - you'll see how the material is set up; make some notes; always follow your notes for how the materials are set up. Because your material is incorrect then when you attach a texture it will still display as green ...

Tp6b7mR.jpg

Doesn't matter if your texture is correct or not, it's coloured green and that's it.

So you need to GET THE MATERIAL RIGHT THEN ATTACH THE TEXTURE.

Once the material is correct the texture can be applied and hopefully fits - oh, what's this, it does ...

7GmNxVa.jpg

I just used the first bmp without any changes - works as it should.

You can then proceed to save this file and append it to your base mdr model, or export it as fbx and import the fbx into your base mdr model.

Then you can export your .mdr and try it in game - if you can export it that is - it'll probably fail to export the first few times so you'll need to resolve the export issues. But eventually it'll work and ...

UBbJsOe.jpg

His fingers are a bit sausage-like and he's about 8ft tall but otherwise it'll work. 

12 hours ago, Lucky_Strike said:

JM why are you wasting your time with the 16-bit bmps? Just stick to the 24-bit and 32-bit types.

So I looked at the files. My first question - why do you need an alpha channel? There isn't anything on the model that needs to be transparent that I can see.

So your files - first the images:

24bits bmps
NEW German soldier N6 24b no alpha copie.bmp - nothing wrong with this file - see below for info on your .blend file
NEW German soldier N6 24b with alpha copie.bmp - no alpha channel - same as above file but with black boarder not white - *note you cannot have an alpha channel in a 24-bit file, if you save a file as 24-bit that did have an alpha channel then the channel will NOT GET SAVED
NEW German soldier N6 R8 24b no alpha.bmp - nothing wrong with this file
NEW German soldier N6 R8 24b with alpha.bmp - no alpha channel - same as above file but with black boarder not white - see also *

32bits
NEW German soldier N6 32 na copie.bmp - despite your intentions (na) this has an alpha channel see the image:

puZQXZl.jpg

** If you have an alpha channel that is only black it will be a blank image - I can't say it any clearer than this guy talking about alpha channels from a few days ago:

Also, if an image has no alpha (I presume na means no alpha) why save it as 32-bit? It only needs to be 24-bit.

NEW German soldier N6 32 with a copie.bmp - this has an alpha channel, presume a is for alpha - but it is fully black - nothing will show ** see above
NEW German soldier N6 X8 32b copie.bmp - also this has an alpha channel as above **
NEW German soldier N6 X8 32b wit a copie.bmp - and this **

I had no problem saving any of the images as correct bmp types for the game with or without alpha channels. I don't know what to suggest, you haven't understood the alpha channel saving - best I think you can do is to look at some of the games stock models, those that are installed with it. Try to understand them by reverse engineering them. See why they have alpha channels, or not, and how they are being used. Until you understand this you will stay stuck.

Now with your model. I opened the blend file and can see straight away that you have not attached the texture/material correctly. If you use third party models - this is from ARMA I believe - then you are better off opening them in Blender first to try to understand what the original maker has done. Ask yourself some questions - is the model simple enough for CM? Does it use textures in the same way as CM or will you have to find/make new textures? If it has no textures are you able to add textures and UV map them? There are so many considerations before you get to import the model into your base mdr (the cart FO in this case). Get the model right before proceeding. If you import the model into your base mdr BEFORE getting the model correct you are in for a world of pain.

In the case of the soldier the model is okay, it's a bit clunky but you can work on that. But before you start make sure that, once imported into Blender, the texture you have is going to work and connect it correctly.

The material panel shows the texture you are using and how it should behave - it's green for some reason?

ajbqnOD.jpg

It's the same in your cart13.mdr. If the model came into Blender like this then you need to fix this BEFORE importing/appending it to your mdr. Compare it to some existing models - you'll see how the material is set up; make some notes; always follow your notes for how the materials are set up. Because your material is incorrect then when you attach a texture it will still display as green ...

Tp6b7mR.jpg

Doesn't matter if your texture is correct or not, it's coloured green and that's it.

So you need to GET THE MATERIAL RIGHT THEN ATTACH THE TEXTURE.

Once the material is correct the texture can be applied and hopefully fits - oh, what's this, it does ...

7GmNxVa.jpg

I just used the first bmp without any changes - works as it should.

You can then proceed to save this file and append it to your base mdr model, or export it as fbx and import the fbx into your base mdr model.

Then you can export your .mdr and try it in game - if you can export it that is - it'll probably fail to export the first few times so you'll need to resolve the export issues. But eventually it'll work and ...

UBbJsOe.jpg

His fingers are a bit sausage-like and he's about 8ft tall but otherwise it'll work. 

Thank you very much Lucky to your complete analyse of this job, seieing in details now, I see the problem, just apologyse to make you so much time to see all the details and thanks to resolve it, all these files that I took are in fact clean, and this is only a simple moment to apply a good link between the material and the texture.

About the the sausage finger, and the size,I dont care too much the mesh was already like this, this is only a detail for me, so long I can import it correclty and completly in the game, I can eventual come back to this little problem of meshes later, anyway, this guy is already dead.

Merci mon ami

JM