cmfb & cmrt: no "game files" folder?

sPA505

hi guys, i'm a bit confused. i'm rediscovering combat mission, by chance i found the "all in one" mod compilation of user 37mm and now i have real thrust to get back in. at 37mm´s collection are also various campaigns and scenarios, i wanted to put these in the corresponding folders of cmbn, cmfb and cmrt. at cmbn it went as usual without problems. in the "game files" folder is "campaigns" and "scenarios". simple. however, i did not find this folder "game files" at cmfb and also not at cmrt. using the search function i looked for .brr and .cam files in the corresponding installation directory. none to be found. nevertheless, the games offer me to play different scenarios and campaigns. from this point on i am a bit confused since i actually know it so that all scenarios, campagnen are to be found in the corresponding "game files" folder / subfolder. i created a "games files" folder and "campaigns" in the cmrt installation folder and put the .cam files in there. it does not make any effect in the game.

what did i miss? i am grateful for ideas.