Scenario Editor - Existing Scenarios?

33 minutes ago, kb6583 said:

The manual covers how to create scenarios from scratch. Can you edit already existing scenarios in the game? I mean, can I bring up an existing scenario and say, change leadership or morale levels?

Of course.

To load a scenario click "Scenario editor" Then click "Load" in the top left when the scenario editor opens. From there a window will pop up displaying 6-7 folders. Incoming/Outgoing Email, Saved Games, Scenarios, Master maps, Quick Battle Maps, Campaigns

You are looking for the scenario folder. Click that and you will see a list of scenarios that you can open and edit. 

Just save the scenario with a different name when you are finished so you dont overwrite the original.(CMRT Night At The Opera2) 

You can even move scenarios/maps between title to title. That is when CM really starts getting interesting. 

20 hours ago, kb6583 said:

Can you edit already existing scenarios in the game? I mean, can I bring up an existing scenario and say, change leadership or morale levels?

Why not just try it out and save the scenario with another name instead of asking here? To try things out oneself is the quickest way of learning even if it means that one sticks two nails into a socket just to see what will happen.