Anything like HQS mod for CMRT?

So, i just got fire and rubble at last, but coming from CMSF2 HQS sound mod, the stock sounds sound not so good, to put it mildly.

Is there something like HQS mod out there for CMRT? I can not find anything on the mod warehouse. Are the names of weapons and explosions shared between titles? So could us CMBN MG´s sounds or k98 sounds?

If yes, this is good for the germans, but not russians. Maybe i could use the .30cal sound for the maxim if i rename it... not sure. And the m1 grand sound for the mosin?

Any tips?

Any files shared between titles (the German equipment, in this case) generally carry over with few exceptions so you should be good there. The only reason why they wouldn't could be something like a patch fixing a typo in the original file name, etc. Very rare to see that.