CMBS Menu mod

Someone posted some great artwork in the "How hot is Ukraine gonna get"-thread and I decided to make a menu mod from one.

zHecoQe.jpg

Not in line with the game timeline, but I've seen some "Z"-mods around so maybe not that wrong after all. In the spirit of "Glory to Ukraine".

Get it from link below for now and maybe @Bootie can put it up on CMMODS.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/tv1mmdga7mvqxz7efk0a4/h?dl=0&rlkey=xst5yo7ey3kagj3zu6no23zxx

On 4/24/2022 at 5:01 PM, rocketman said:

No, it isn't - good catch. I put the screenshot above in the dropbox by mistake. The correct file is available now.

Very cool, thanks, but when I try to download it, Dropbox says that the folder is empty. Greetings.

9 hours ago, Manzcaser said:

Very cool, thanks, but when I try to download it, Dropbox says that the folder is empty. Greetings.

That's very odd. Maybe someone managed to grab it rather than download it. Didn't think that was possible in Dropbox invites. It is uploaded again.

• 1 month later...