How to equip the Ukranian Forces with Javelin's and Tow's

Gary R Lukas

Since it looks like the Western Countries including the USA are going to sit out helping the Ukranian Army, with Fighting troops, I decided to turn the American Units into a Ukranian Force pool. Basically now I can add Javelin's and Tow Missiles to their forces, dressed in the same Ukranian uniforms. I just learned that the Ukranian Military started to get a new assault rifle called the M4-WAC47, which is nothing more than an American M-4 Carbine, 5.56mm, so it won't seem weird to see Ukranian Troops with an M-4. They also started to get the M-107A1 Barrett Sniper Rifle, and Armored Humvee's, .50 cal included. This all started in 2018 under President Trump and this is just some of the kit he supplied to them. If anyone is interested in doing this, give me a shout and I will put it on here, it took a little bit of time getting everything figured out but the best part is now all American Units look no different than the Ukranian Army. Cheers

This would be very interesting. I'd like to see the Ukrainian army armed with Western supplies AT and AA weapons. Captured vehicles maybe? Humvees driven by Russians and vice versa? I'm looking into putting Chechens, Spetsnaz or even a Wagner group mod in my game. Im Putting the arm and leg ID bands on temporary hold, lets see how this goes.

• 2 weeks later...

Thats a great help but not the full solution.

BFC could allow Ukrainians to have in QB force selection a choice of ATGMs, including the Javelins, and that way we could have Ukrainian units with Ukr soviet era vehicles and arms, and a mix of RPGs, AT4s, Panzerfaust 3s and Javelins.

Plus BFC could allow in QB a combined force of US and Ukr troops and vehicles.