Crippling Performance US Campaign "Bear in the Sun

Simcoe

Does anyone else have performance issues in "Bear in the Sun" I can play the huge NTC map/ Russian maps just fine but this mission brings me down to 15 fps or below when looking at anything more than individual units close up.

Is this just my computer? Is there any way I can improve my fps besides the standard methods?

14 hours ago, Simcoe said:

Does anyone else have performance issues in "Bear in the Sun" I can play the huge NTC map/ Russian maps just fine but this mission brings me down to 15 fps or below when looking at anything more than individual units close up.

Is this just my computer? Is there any way I can improve my fps besides the standard methods?

Try switching to turn based mode if you are playing real time. 

10 hours ago, Gkenny said:

Have you started the mission yet? If you're still in the deployment phase, the incredible lag is due to the massive deployment zone. Once the battle actually started I gained  25+ frames.

I bet that's it. I've been so put off by the frame drops I haven't finished deploying.