CMBN SCORING BUG - Points Reversed

WimO

In CMBN points to be awarded to the Axis side for DESTROYING designated Allied units are instead awarded to the Axis side for the American units SURVIVING!!!

This bug showed up while playing my scenario "507th Boots on the Ground". The scenario scoring is designed as follows:

Parameters Allied & Axis: Irrelevant to this issue

Unit Objectives Allied: None

Unit Objectives Axis: Destroy: Lt.Col. Timmes 50, Col. Millet 50, Millet's Platoon 100, Levy's Platoon 100, Timmes' Troopers 100.

Terrain Objectives: Irrelevant to this issue

At the end of the game:

Lt. Col. Timmes, Levy's Platoon and Timme's Troopers were still on the field, intact but the Axis side received full points as if they had been destroyed.

Millet was KIA, but instead of receiving 50 points, the Axis side received '0' for this.

Similarly, the Axis received 67 points for the surviving fraction of Millet's platoon instead of scoring for those eliminated.

The net result was a score of 317 Axis victory points instead of the 83 points that is should have received for destroying Allied units and that resulted in an Allied Tactical Victory instead of a Major.

That is NOT GOOD.

1 hour ago, ASL Veteran said:

That's the way it works if you have the destroy points set in combination with an Exit victory location

Understood, but there is not Exit location in the scenario under examination. That said, I will double check after dinner to see if an exit location was inadvertently mis-clicked unto the map. Thanks for the alert.

9 minutes ago, kohlenklau said:

Enjoy your dinner! I took a look for you...

Allied Terrain Objective Number 10. Exit to les Landes. 6 action squares.

Beautiful map...

Yup. I just spotted it too. Forgot to delete that. Thank's for the interest. Will post the corrected scenario tomorrow. That means I have to fix a number of other scenarios as well including Shanley on Hill 30.