German instructions for employment of Sturmmorser (aka Sturmtiger)

This is a most interesting analysis of an extremely rare German manual. Gives lots of military/technical information (ROF, correct armor thicknesses, weapon dispersion, temperature limits, ammo manufactured, received, provided to troops, TO&E, towing requirements, camouflage and concealment, air defense, book deployment (bombardment weapon using multiple batteries against large area vital targets), as opposed to what most gamers think of as the normal super heavy assault gun role, which really was the major exception--Direct Fire for street fighting and fortress reduction. 

Regards,

John Kettler

Probus,

He's a professional military historian, and presenting translated German and other documents is his thing. His thick German accent still gives me trouble, but thankfully, the documents are presented in the original lanuage and in translation. Armed with those, I can follow what he's saying.

Regards,

John Kettler

Yeah. I love his work and have both his translated books and have ordered their Stuka book. He also has some of the best T-shirts.

If anyone speaks German, I would love to know what he says in the video below. He is usually very level tempered and seems somewhat irrate in this video:

Edited by Probus
Added T-shirts