CM WWII titles first aid/weapon recovery, and smoke grenades

@Chibot Mk IX - With the panzerschreks were there any other schreck teams or spare rockets in the truck nearby? Heavy weapon ammo can be shared with nearby units. It's why on map mortar platoons bunched together appear to have 'so much ammo' when it's really a pool the individual unit can draw upon in it's current position.

Test the Germans in CMSF. Pick up additional faust rockets and then try to buddy aid. The German Panzergrenadier squads in CMSF2 can be overloaded very easily.

1 hour ago, Ithikial_AU said:

@Chibot Mk IX - With the panzerschreks were there any other schreck teams or spare rockets in the truck nearby? Heavy weapon ammo can be shared with nearby units. It's why on map mortar platoons bunched together appear to have 'so much ammo' when it's really a pool the individual unit can draw upon in it's current position.

Test the Germans in CMSF. Pick up additional faust rockets and then try to buddy aid. The German Panzergrenadier squads in CMSF2 can be overloaded very easily.

Yes, I am aware of ammo sharing feature. That is a very handy feature in modern title when you need to rapidly move Javelin team from one fire position to another , or in case it is too dangerous to bring supply truck forward to replenish your forward deployed ATGM team ( in both case, let HQ commander team carry extra missiles , lol)

So in this test I acquired all 16 rockets from the truck. As you can see from the movement panel. They are not be able to "Fast" or "Quick".  

On 11/18/2021 at 10:25 AM, Chibot Mk IX said:

Yes, I am aware of ammo sharing feature. That is a very handy feature in modern title when you need to rapidly move Javelin team from one fire position to another , or in case it is too dangerous to bring supply truck forward to replenish your forward deployed ATGM team ( in both case, let HQ commander team carry extra missiles , lol)

So in this test I acquired all 16 rockets from the truck. As you can see from the movement panel. They are not be able to "Fast" or "Quick".  

If you've got the file from the panzershrek example can you provide a copy via a dropbox link or something similar?