Possible bug, Daimler dingo

You're right the Driver's head is poking up a bit higher than the Commander's. I'd never noticed before. I was probably too busy trying to work out which building represented the pub I went in for lunch the first time I visited the battlefield. To be honest it was a bit of a tourist trap, the next time I went I drank in a pub with the locals in Plancenoit instead.

14 hours ago, AlexUK said:

I was thinking about going for a visit! 

A trip to the battlefield is well worth it. You can either book trips online, or if you you are staying in Brussels go to Tourist Information or ask at your hotel. I prefer to do my own thing, so just jump on a local train down to Braine-L'Alleud armed with a very old plan of the battle.

1 hour ago, AlexUK said:

In that case I think I may. 

Any reading recommendation before I go? 

Single volume - Waterloo New Perspectives by David Hamilton-Williams

Two volume - 1815 The Waterloo Campaign by Peter Hofschroer (It gives a lot more detail on the Hanovarians, Brunswickers, Dutch and Prussians than most histories.)

Although the most essential reading is a Good Beer Guide to Belgium by Tim Webb.

9 hours ago, AlexUK said:

Thanks for the tips (about the beer too! The best beer I have ever tasted). 

Happy to help. One of the little quirks about Belgium is the linguistic divide between Flemish and French. And the area of the 1815 campaign sits right on it. So Big Nose's HQ was in Flemish Waterloo, but the Allied front line was to the south of the divide in Mont St. Jean. 

Whether the crewmen of a Daimler Dingo could speak either is open to question.