Canada could have had:

British government

French Culture

and American know how.

instead they got

French Government

British know how

and American Culture wink.gif

I forget where I heard it but it always cracked a grin when I was partying up in Toronto a few years back.

Guest Zigster

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Major Tom:

I was thinking wether or nit o wiz taping ut rit? Damn Microsoft Spellchecker!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My Pee See has a spell chequer. It works grate, ewe will bee glad two no. That's how eye no this is write; my pee see told me sew.

Okay, waaaaaay off topic now... biggrin.gif Just passin' time until the CM is ready, y'know.

Haha Zigster! Jokes on you! I'm only 14 so I can't even buy beer! Glad you liked it though.

Major Tom,

I'm only 14 so I couldn't go to Western if I wanted too. And I'm already going to Cambridge (Not the one in Canada). And it also snowed last night! It was amazing. Tons of it.

I find that saying very funny too...

------------------

Visit my Combat Mission for Mac page! With some exclusive images courtesy of the Combat Mission HQ!

cm4mac.tripod.com

Guest coolguy101

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Durruti:

So the Brits and Canadians were speeding on Benzamine, the Germans high on Pervitin and Russians out of their heads on Vodka. Leaving the Yanks stone-cold sober of course... wink.gifsmile.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Russians are never out of their head on Vodka. smile.gif

I once knew this Russian guy and i swear that he drank about 2 bottles of straight Vodka in 10 hours . He wasn't the least bit messed up. He always told me that the Russians were real drinkers or maybe he just meant himself wink.gif

He was pretty cool though.

Go Penguins smile.gif

coolguy101

[This message has been edited by coolguy101 (edited 01-15-2000).]