kohlenklau color test kit for mds and bmp analysis (download link)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wiom622lmk13e0h/AAAd37TpR0CUWcHUt4BBOCGea?dl=0

This kit I made to examine the CMRT Soviet Partisans. It can be renamed as needed to test and analyze other uniform mds skeleton files and bmp textures.

Set different colors for the bmp sets of a certain uniform.

Then change the mds to the name of your mds being analyzed. If you need more files of a certain color, you just copy and paste.

This mds is the Soviet greatcoat. So, when renamed to "something else" you view in a scenario editor deploy units and will be able to then see what uniforms the "something else" mds is linked to.

NOTE: Be aware of the unit appearance setting in the editor. Unit appearance and the battle date and the weather are good to make a variety during this testing. They all have a certain control of the uniforms the game displays...

If you have questions, PM me.

kohlenklau 5/16/2021

3 hours ago, kohlenklau said:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wiom622lmk13e0h/AAAd37TpR0CUWcHUt4BBOCGea?dl=0

This kit I made to examine the CMRT Soviet Partisans. It can be renamed as needed to test and analyze other uniform mds skeleton files and bmp textures.

Set different colors for the bmp sets of a certain uniform.

Then change the mds to the name of your mds being analyzed. If you need more files of a certain color, you just copy and paste.

This mds is the Soviet greatcoat. So, when renamed to "something else" you view in a scenario editor deploy units and will be able to then see what uniforms the "something else" mds is linked to.

NOTE: Be aware of the unit appearance setting in the editor. Unit appearance and the battle date and the weather are good to make a variety during this testing. They all have a certain control of the uniforms the game displays...

If you have questions, PM me.

kohlenklau 5/16/2021

Hola Phill, very interresting and helpfull kit, mds files partially disclosed, can be also used for others files, like helmet hats... simple and quick a tool to learn who is who and and what are they wearing, on the battlefield ! 

"Un mot un geste Phill fait le reste" 

JM