Old guy down in computer aisle

Steve had mentioned once that game manuals were one of the most expensive items for them since they had to get them printed up and always had to try to plan for the correct number to not be stuck with extra ones. Digital download is way better for the Devs since there is zero additional cost when you sell extra copies. I still have the original CMSF1 and CMBN manuals, but think they stopped after that.

5 hours ago, Sgt Joch said:

Steve had mentioned once that game manuals were one of the most expensive items for them since they had to get them printed up and always had to try to plan for the correct number to not be stuck with extra ones. Digital download is way better for the Devs since there is zero additional cost when you sell extra copies. I still have the original CMSF1 and CMBN manuals, but think they stopped after that.

yeah the other problem is as the manuals change with updates, you end up with a physical manual that is no longer accurate for new features.  I prefer just opening on PC where I can annotate etc.  I had a coworker however who would also print out PowerPoint presentations even if they were gonna be tossed at the end of a call.  He drove me nuts... I think intentionally.  We've been buddies for a couple decades and he loved getting me torqued up.  😁