Patch to Fire and Rubble instead of full install.

32 minutes ago, Champagne said:

I would like more information with regard to the availability of the Patch to Red Thunder that will install the Fire and Rubble module. Right now, only the Full Installation seems available. I'd like to install the patch, instead of the full install. Thanks.

I believe that Steve posted, in another thread, that a smaller patch file will be available, but I got the feeling that he was anticipating a while before it’s released. I wouldn’t be surprised if it is when BFC releases the patch with the new Slitherine multiplayer system after Slitherine releases it’s version in June or July.

22 hours ago, Champagne said:

I would like more information with regard to the availability of the Patch to Red Thunder that will install the Fire and Rubble module. Right now, only the Full Installation seems available. I'd like to install the patch, instead of the full install. Thanks.

There is no timeline for it but BFC are working on it. It's never long after the full installer comes out but it's usually not the same day either. Hanging in there.